Ashes of Creation 3rd Wikiversary Giveaway
Ashes of Creation Wiki is three years old! To celebrate, our friends at Trivianator are hosting an Ashes of Creation Trivia Contest starting 10am PDT October 10th and ending midnight PDT October 14th. Contestants who place in the top 5 on the quiz leaderboard will win an Ashes of Creation Vintage Logo Hat, Vintage Logo Mouse Pad, and Vintage Logo Lanyard graciously sponsored by Intrepid Studios.
Please read the following rules carefully. We reserve the right to modify these rules to ensure fairness and legal compliance.
Your participation in the "Ashes of Creation 3rd Wikiversary Giveaway" ("Contest") is available to those over the age of 18 who comply with the Rules specified herein. Your eligibility to enter the Contest is contingent upon the specific laws of your state, province, principality or country of residence, and You are solely responsible for Your compliance with those laws.
The following parties ("Sponsors") are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- Ashes of Creation Wiki council members.
- Trivianator staff.
- Intrepid Studios employees and contractors.
Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify or terminate this Contest for any reason whatsoever.
How to enter
To enter the Contest, create an account on the Trivianator site. Entrants will be able to participate in the Contest between 10am PDT October 10th 2020 and midnight PDT October 14th 2020.
- Only one attempt at the Contest per person is permitted. Creating multiple accounts to enter the Contest is grounds for disqualification.
- There is no fee to enter or participate in the Contest.
- This is a timed quiz. A timer will appear in the top-left corner of the quiz page once you start. If you run out of time, all remaining questions will be marked as 'incorrectly' answered.
- The leaderboard is sorted based on the number of questions answered correctly first, then by speed of completion. It is not dependent on when you start the quiz as long as it starts and ends within the Contest period.
- The leaderboard will be blank until the Contest is finished.
Upon completion of the contest period, the top 5 Participants on the Trivianator 3rd Wikiversary leaderboard will be notified via their registered email address on or before October 15th, 2020.
- Winners are required to enter their Ashes of Creation forum username on the Trivinator site at this link on or before October 20th, 2020. Winners who do not provide this information by this date will forfeit their Prizes.
- Once the forum username is provided via the above link, Intrepid Studios will contact the winners directly to obtain their shipping address.
- Only the forum username is required. Please do not provide your passwords, real life name, physical address or other personal information to Trivinator or the Wiki.
Winners who comply with these Rules will receive one of each of the following items shipped directly from Intrepid Studios. The Sponsors accept no responsibility or liability for loss or damage to the Prizes during shipping.
- Ashes of Creation Vintage Logo Hat
- Ashes of Creation Vintage Logo Mouse Pad
- Ashes of Creation Vintage Logo Lanyard
The above prizes were graciously sponsored by Intrepid Studios.
Participants may be disqualified from receiving Prizes at the sole discretion of the Sponsors, for reasons that include but are not limited to:
- Attempting to cheat or bypass the Contest rules.
- Creating more than one account per person.
- Obtaining other Participant information or spamming or harassing other Participants.
- Tampering with the administration of the Contest.
- Not providing a valid forum username within the designated timeframe.
- Operating in a legal jurisdiction where participation in this Contest is prohibited.
Informativa sulla privacy
Sponsors will not intentionally disclose any personally identifying information about you to third parties without your consent except where the Sponsors, in good faith, believe such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or other contractual provisions of the Contest or to enforce the rules of the Contest. Your acceptance of any Prize constitutes consent for the Sponsor's disclosure of personal information. Sponsors may utilize e-mail to notify winning Participants and changes to Contest rules.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Sponsors be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the Contest, or otherwise in connection with any provision of these Rules), even if the Sponsors have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these cases, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.