- 1 Character sheet
- 2 Nameplate
- 3 Alts
- 4 Character slots
- 5 Character appearance
- 6 Character naming
- 7 Friends list
- 8 Families
- 9 Gear
- 10 Progressione
- 11 Alts
- 12 Character rewards
- 13 Banking
- 14 Player to player trading
- 15 Account management
- 16 Artwork
- 17 See also
- 18 Riferimenti
Most stats are contested, which means you're kind of testing your rating versus other people's ratings. So you kind of figure out what the end result is... but we're not going to go for like hard caps for sure. – Jeffrey Bard
- What a character looks like.
- Successi and server firsts.
- Info on a player's class.
- Character's back story via journal entries (that are shared publicly by the player).
- Traits can be applied that describe a character's history.
You will have a unique homepage for each character and that homepage will be able to be customized by the user to display unique information. It will have a small out-of-game RPG component where you can construct background and traits and stuff like that. – Steven Sharif
That's part of the character sheet desire for us which hopefully will be accessible in game as well by opening a browser through our UI where you can get back history of a character that that character has input themselves into journal entries that they may choose to share with others... For role play perspective we want people to be in depth with their characters. – Steven Sharif
The player can manage what info is shown on the character page.
- This can be the first, and optionally last name (surname).
- The name of the character's Guild is displayed next to their name.
- The character's nameplate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
- An icon will identify the character's class.
- Hovering over the user's nameplate will show information such as level, their class name and archetype combo.
- A buff icon indicates the character's gear and grade.
- This will indicate the type of gear (cloth, leather, plate) that they are predominantly wearing.
- The border will indicate the level and quality of the tier set.
- This also indicates if the gear is enchanted.
- The developers believe that inspecting gear to obtain an exact equipment list or gear score may lead to "unwelcome behavior".
When you see a player approaching you and they're wearing a transmog you know you don't know if that person is a high damage mitigation against physical damage or against magical damage and essentially the way we overcome that is through you being able to target a player at a distance and they will have a buff that's present on them that you will see, which indicates that essentially the piece set that they are wearing. It is important for players to be able to ascertain from a threat assessment standpoint you know what they're going up against if they're actively checking that and that will be available. – Steven Sharif
Being by default able to see a person's "gear score" / equipment list... may cause unwelcome behavior.
- Players that are not in the same party or raid will not be able to see other player's health percentages or exact health bar values.
- A player's name plate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
With regards to seeing another player's health: As you know their name plate will deteriorate or give you an indication of like hey they've taken damage they're significantly injured, but you're not going to get a percentage. You're not gonna get an exact bar value, unless you're in their party or in their raid. – Steven Sharif
- Allow testing of different builds as needed.
- Provide equipment needed to test various scenarios.
There will be a "comfortable" number of character slots on launch.
Vogliamo che ci sia molta libertà per permettere alle persone di esprimere la loro identità, per giocare di ruolo come vogliono per quanto riguarda l'aspetto. Ci saranno dei parametri con i quali potrete modificare un personaggio. Vogliamo che la cultura e l'identità delle razze esista in modo da renderle facilmente identificabili rispetto ad altre culture ed altri giocatori. Per questo motivo dobbiamo avere uno spettro sul quale possano esistere. Ci saranno un sacco di pettinature e tatuaggi da provare . Sarete in grado di gestire le proporzioni del viso, delle ossa, dell'altezza, larghezza e percentuale di massa grassa. Potrete aggiungere peli corporei in diverse parti del corpo. Se vorrete avere dei peli sui piedi, potrete farlo. – Steven Sharif
- I modelli dei Character sono realistici.
- Il giocatore vedrà un personaggio generico primad delle modifiche.
- I giocatori potranno rendere il loro personaggio sovrappeso, magro, muscoloso.
- I design dei personaggi avranno influenze di diverse culture, come quelle Europee, Africane e Asiatiche.
- Le Lolis non saranno nel gioco.
Gli slider offrirannp flessibilità nelle modifiche.
- Si potrà aggiungere del pelo in diverse parti del corpo.
- Struttura ossea.
- Non potrete fare personaggi alti due centimetri.
- Percentuale di massa grassa.
- Altezza delle sopracciglia.
- Tipi di corporatura.
- Ci saranno "slider per tette".
- Questi saranno relativi alla razza del personaggio.
- Le proporzioni non saranno ridicole.
Creatore del carattere
Avremo una vasta gamma di modifiche già dall'uscita.
Sarà possibile selezionare la voce del personaggio da opzioni predefinite.
We will have things that are known as sort of like racial abilities which will key into the class that you've chosen and those will almost certainly have animations that are kind of like one-offs that are associated with that class. They'll help you get some more like you know Ren'Kai flavor or some more Empyrean flavor but we have to reuse animations as much as possible in order to get to the finish line here so it'd be a super nice thing to do but probably not in the cards. – Jeffrey Bard
- There is a minimum length of three for a character name.
- Accounts will have name reservation tokens, that entitle its holder to reserve a name on a specific server when the reservation time comes.
Name reservation availability
- In the future there may be a web-based or launcher-based capability to add an account as a friend, but this is not definite.
- A character may only belong to one family at a time.
- Leaving one family and joining another family will have a cooldown period in the order of days.
- Family sizes are normally limited to eight characters.
There are costs associated with family creation and maintenance.
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Family summon||Long duration cast (30 seconds to a minute) with an approximate 30 minute cooldown that slowly summons each of your family members to your location (up to eight members). Players cannot be summoned in the following cases:||-||-|
- Different tiers of gear are accessible based on a character's level.
- Players gain bonuses depending on the number of pieces of the set they have equipped.
- There are passive abilities that can be chosen to become more adept with certain set types.
- There will be viable non-set builds.
- Racial appearance of gear sets is tied to the character model of that race.
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Cosmetici can be used by all races but there may be slight variations to make them work with the body builds of each race.
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
Items on back and belt
Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
A big component of the MMORPG that - half of that you know acronym is RPG role-playing game. And in order to role-play you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the back that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team, like Carson, you know might be a scroll tube, it might be a potion, it might be whatever: Those players will have the ability as we've discussed in the past will have the ability to select what they want to be represented in those sockets and then animation will make sure that jibe well in movement. – Steven Sharif
- The objective is to provide both vertical and horizontal progression.
- Repetition will not be part of progression in Ceneri della creazione.
- Progression pathways in Ceneri della creazione are per-character.
Multiple playstyles should be relevant and viable. Additionally, you have a spread between casual players and hard-core players; and most of us exist somewhere on that spectrum. The progression path in a society or religion is more conducive to the time we have to play. Whereas, someone else may be playing several hours a day, and they have a better opportunity for the raid/level progression that might require some more dedication. So we want to have these different progression paths available to accommodate the different times in our lives that we have to play the game. And all of those types of progressions will make us relevant in some way shape or form to the general world. – Steven Sharif
Having the ability to gain power at a sacrifice... That's a way to kind of reach a horizontal type of progression. It may not be entirely, because there could potentially be a meta if balancing isn't done correctly; but the objective there is to make sure we have both vertical and horizontal progression in the game. – Steven Sharif
As part of our ideals as a game we're not going to give boosts away. We're not going to auto-level up a character. You have to spend time acclimating yourself to what this game is, to what the world that you're part of is; and that's an investment- a time investment; and that plays towards our ideas of risk-versus-reward; and I've always said our game's not going to be for everybody and that's okay. – Steven Sharif
- The developers anticipate max level should be attainable in approximately 45 days if you play roughly 4-6 hours per day.
- Alpha-1 has progression to level 15.
Lower level characters will have usefulness in mass combat (such as Nodo assedi) that is not directly dependent on their level, such as manning siege weapons, helping repair fortifications, bringing proximity-based buffs to key positions, using stealth or scaling walls. These types of things are relevant to the tide of battle and do not require the player to be max-level or have high combat stats.
The idea is not to be a game where somebody can essentially no life for a week and be max level. The idea is to incorporate some significant chunk of time but still respect the casual player, because you know the way we respect the casual player is not everything is driven in our game through the adventuring progression line. Not everything is driven through your class level per-se. There's a lot of different progression paths that are available and make you relevant within certain systems and mechanics within the game; and some of those paths are more casual friendly and some of those paths are more hardcore friendly. So with regards to the adventuring class, the idea is to make sure that investment needs to be pretty significant and that the reward then is respective of that investment. – Steven Sharif
Parte dell'esperienza con i Nodi è che non c'è un vero end-game, poichè il mondo cambia costantemente ogni giorno. Il mese uno sarà veramente diverso dal mese due; e questo vale per i livelli 50 come per i livelli 1. – Jeffrey Bard
Come un giocatore progresses con il suo archetype primario (classe primaria), avranno l'opportunità di scegliere un archetipo secondario per augment le loro abilità primarie con gli effetti dell'archetipo secondario (classe secondaria). La combinazione di archetipi primari and secondari è riferita come una Class.
Se un Fighter scegliesse il Mage come archetipo secondario, il combattente diventerebbe uno Spellsword. Questa combinazione sblocca augments che possono essere applicati alle abilità nel loro skill tree primario. I combattenti hanno una abilità Rush che gli permette di scagliarsi contro un bersaglio; ed una volta raggiunto, infliggere del danno con una possibiltà di atterarlo. Un potenziamento Mage's escape può essere applicato all'abilità di carica, che può ora teletrasportare il giocatore verso il bersaglio; eliminando quindi il tempo di carica richiesto per l'abilità.
- Non sarà possibile potenziare al massimo tutte le abilità di un albero.
Le Classi artigiane non permetteranno ad un character di diventare un maestro in tutto. I giocatori dovranno scegliere una strada nell'albero abilità degli artigiani per ogni personaggio. Andare in vie specifiche darà ai giocatori l'opportunità di specializzarsi in certe aree. Questo incoraggia inter-dependency tra giocatori, migliorando l'esperienza dell'artigiano.
- La scelta di profession non influenza le stats del giocatore.
- I personaggi all'interno di un singolo account (Alts) potranno avere professioni differenti.
- Players may follow only one religion at a time.
- Religious progression is based on quests that are only offered to followers of that religion.
- Religions have a ranking system based on a player's performance in these quests and the number of quests completed.
- Changing religion will cause loss of progress in a player's previous religion.
It depends on their dedication to the religion itself; their performance when it comes to certain religion's religious objectives; their contribution to the development of that religion within the world. There's a lot of different markers that we use at each stage to determine how they progress within the religion. – Steven Sharif
Mariner classes (also referred to as boatsmanship classes, boatsman skills or seamanship) contain different skill trees arranged in a similar manner to Classi artigiane. As a player gains experience in these different skills they become more adept at using them.
- Boat repair.
- Ship components.
- Defensive skills.
- Utility based skills.
You can spec into and kind of create your own class based on what things you're doing on the boat... It's gonna be very similar to in structure to like the artisanship trees, so you'll you'll have your mariner class: You'll have different trees in that class. – Jeffrey Bard
- Organizzazioni sociali.
- Crafting certain items.
- Passive abilities increase certain stats relating to a guild member's ability to perform in combat or in other aspects of the guild, such as the economy.
- Aumenta may apply at the upper tiers of guild progression.
- Guild members do not need to be citizens of the same node in order to benefit from passive skills and augments.
- Guild size can be traded off for guild progression.
- Guild Halls can be unlocked at a certain stage of guild advancement.
- Guilds cannot respec their skill points once allocated. This is subject to testing.
As you're leveling up the guild and you're getting these points to either allocate towards expanding the guilds member count or allocate towards adding certain passive abilities that your guild members can gain by being guild members. You're also going to see as you're leveling up the guild through different type of quest-based, participation-based, node-based, organization-based systems and ways that those quests hook into the world. You're also going to see perhaps some augment abilities at the upper tiers of the guild levels become unlocked for certain members that have a classification of officer or knight, will have access to those different types of augment abilities that might get unlocked should you go down the non expansive member lane; and the idea there is to offer these benefits to smaller groups. – Steven Sharif
It's not always going to be combat. You could have an economic focus guild. You could have a trade oriented guild; and there's all sorts of things that you can kind of put together and kind of give your guild its own identity. – Jeffrey Bard
Social organization progression
A player progresses through a social organization by accomplishing tasks or quests. There are hierarchical paths pertaining to specific questlines for the organization's thematic. These quests will either be cooperative with or adversarial against other nodes based on their mutual war status.
- - For example, a Thieves' guild may have objectives and quests toward securing a particular item to enable players to advance within the organization.
Social organizations are going to have questlines that players participate in which some will include sabotage, espionage, intrigue... While it's not necessarily player versus player in the combat sense, it is player versus player in pitting communities in those organizations kind of against each other in a competitive atmosphere, where only some things can be accomplished by certain communities; and not everybody can succeed at a particular task. So, I think that that's a unique way to involve meaningful conflict that doesn't necessarily have to relate to PvP, because obviously we have a lot of PvP systems in the game and and there are many ways for players to participate in player versus player combat; but we also want to make sure that from a progression standpoint, from a system standpoint there are going to be abilities of individuals to follow these questlines, these tasks that will pit organizations against each other, specifically from an organizational standpoint. – Steven Sharif
- Social organizations unlock augments.
You're gonna see augments being used a lot throughout a lot of our systems. When we're talking about the guild system, when we're talking about social organizations, when we're talking about religions. A lot of those things are going to affect how and what you have available to augment your skills with. – Jeffrey Bard
- Allow testing of different builds as needed.
- Provide equipment needed to test various scenarios.
There will be a "comfortable" number of character slots on launch.
- Daily rewards are not currently on the roadmap.
Daily login rewards are something we really have to think about in terms of what we want to offer... We want the game itself to offer enough reward to log in daily rather than trying to make it an explicit like gamified reward. – Jeffrey Bard
- World and server first achievements.
- There will be leader boards.
- There may be visible items on a character that relate to Titles or Successi.
- Certain titles will unlock special abilities or stats during sieges and events.
It kind of redefines what the players will experience in an MMORPG to come into a wilderness that is devoid of really any structure outside of what the community creates themselves; and then what can be created can be changed, if they want to experience a storyline that's been seen on another server, but you know you're fighting a dragon because you're near a mountain and the other server's fighting a Kraken because they're near the coast and you want to fight that Kraken because of its drop table. If you want to meta it or because you just want that under your belt: to be the server first to take out that Kraken and you have yet to develop the node there, you know it's incumbent upon you to manifest that in the game. – Steven Sharif
- Organizzazioni sociali.
- Castelli della Gilda.
- Node governments.
There's social organizations, there's religions, there's Mayor, there's Kings and Queens, there's Guild Leaders, there's Guild officers: All of those can incorporate particular types of titles that grant you access to certain things; and you know that's part of our risk versus reward. That's part of our not everybody gets a trophy. These are achievements that we want you to strive for and there's plenty of those types of achievements within the game because there's lots of nodes and there's lots of different pseudo factions that exist that you get to identify and say "Oh I'd like to do that particular thing very well and better than others." And you can strive to do so. – Steven Sharif
Trophy park is an area within Town, City or Metropolis nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of Pvp kills.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
A companion app (mobile app/web interface) allows players who are not logged into the game to have authority over certain services and mechanics. Some functionality may come post-launch.
- Crop rotations.
- Giocatore bancarelle (Kiosks).
- Mayoral duties.
- Pay taxes.
- Fishing (potentially).
- Giochi di società (Tavern games).
- World event notifications.
- Node citizenship notifications.
- Player housing notifications.
- Guild leadership tools such as calendar notifications is a possible feature.
- Specific dates that you can have running as reminders in your guild UI, this will also be something that I would like to be available on the mobile companion app as well. So essentially you can receive notifications via a calendar update on guild events that the leaders or the officers have the ability to pin within the game will also give you notifications on the mobile app as well. That's my intention at least. – Steven Sharif
Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
- Banking between characters will likely be restricted to Furniture and completed items.
- A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
Player to player trading
- Q: Will Ashes of Creation have player-to-player trading? Will there be anything stopping me from gifting a friend that's fresh to the game a bunch of in-game money to help them get on their feet quickly?
- A: There won't be anything to stop you from doing that. – Steven Sharif
- There will likely be a cooldown for reassigning cosmetics between characters.
- The account management page is used to assign or reassign crowdfunding skins and items that are only applicable to one character at a time.
2021-01-29 2020-10-31 2020-10-09 2020-07-31 2019-07-17
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, October 16 2020
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:03:59).
- Livestream, 2020-08-28 (1:15:02).
- Livestream, 2020-01-30 (25:39).
- Livestream, 2018-02-09 (7:31).
- Livestream, 2020-08-28 (15:21).
- Livestream, 2020-01-30 (1:40:48).
- Livestream, 2017-05-30 (16:25).
- Livestream, 2021-03-26 (1:02:08).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (13:59).
- Interview, 2018-08-08 (28:50).
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (6:30).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (2:45).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (51:00).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:33:37).
- Livestream, 2020-08-28 (2:07:26).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (53:08).
- Livestream, 2020-06-26 (1:28:10).
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:21:01).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (1:34:55).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (23:20).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (18:25).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (19:15).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (57:00).
- Podcast, 2017-05-04 (51:52).
- Livestream, 2017-10-16 (15:18).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (13:39).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (47:35).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (51:19).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (11:21).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (10:04).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (10:27).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (12:39).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (13:13).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (48:45).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (54:32).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (28:22).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (9:28).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (09:43).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (53:40).
- Livestream, 2020-12-22 (1:12:56).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (48:39).
- Livestream, 2017-10-31 (48:39).
- Voyager plus pre-order pack
- Adventurer pre-order pack
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Livestream, 2020-12-22 (1:10:16).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:37:27).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (48:39).
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- Livestream, 2021-02-26 (1:10:28).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (1:20:58).
- Podcast, 2020-07-26 (1:34:47).
- Podcast, 2020-07-26 (1:32:15).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (24:54).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (48:39).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (54:29).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (1:02:08).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (56:07).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (55:17).
- Livestream, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (1:33:11).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (50:20).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- Livestream, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- Livestream, 2020-10-30 (1:13:22).
- Livestream, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (24:19).
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- Livestream, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- Livestream, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- Livestream, 2019-05-30 (1:09:13).
- Livestream, 2020-01-30 (49:08).
- Livestream, 2021-06-25 (21:56).
- Livestream, 2018-06-04 (19:48).
- Livestream, 2017-05-19 (51:52).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (1:55).
- Livestream, 2017-05-12 (42:17).
- Livestream, 2021-04-30 (1:17:40).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (28:38).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (2:53:53).
- Livestream, 2020-07-31 (1:05:58).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (46:27).
- Interview, 2021-06-13 (48:27).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:34:55).
- Livestream, 2017-12-15 (58:48).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:07:59).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (19:25).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:12:51).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (40:08).
- Ashes of Creation class list.
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (19:05).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (32:07).
- Livestream, 2017-05-05 (6:12).
- Livestream, 2017-07-18 (37:25).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (57:02).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (44:51).
- Livestream, 2017-06-01 (33:40).
- Livestream, 2020-09-30 (41:13).
- Livestream, 2018-07-09 (36:05).
- Livestream, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- Livestream, 2017-05-19 (22:10).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (36:07).
- Livestream, 2020-06-26 (1:31:53).
- Livestream, 2017-05-05 (23:26).
- Interview, 2018-08-08 (9:36).
- Livestream, 2020-10-30 (1:11:13).
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (7:27).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (24:34).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (18:52).
- Livestream, 2017-06-01 (31:47).
- Livestream, 2017-05-30 (9:34).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (44:10).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (59:23).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (28:02).
- Livestream, 2018-07-09 (47:17).
- Livestream, 2021-06-25 (1:35:08).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (23:29).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (37:17).
- Livestream, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (58:18).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:35:58).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:47:21).
- Livestream, 2018-01-18 (30:18).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (11:00).
- Livestream, 2018-05-04 (54:09).
- Livestream, 2017-05-09 (28:57).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (11:53).
- Podcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).
- Livestream, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (23:18).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- Livestream, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (46:48).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (18:10).