Negozio di cosmetici
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
Nothing in our shop will ever be pay to win as we believe this practice greatly hurts the MMORPG genre.
- Cash shop cosmetics will offer a diverse selection of unique looks.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- All cosmetic store items will be non-tradeable. There will be no gifting mechanism for cosmetic items.
- 1 Cosmetici
- 2 Obtaining cosmetics
- 3 Transferring cosmetics between alts
- 4 Cosmetic items
- 5 Dyes
- 6 Armor appearance
- 7 Caravan cosmetics
- 8 Merchandise
- 9 List of cosmetics
- 10 External links
- 11 See also
- 12 Riferimenti
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ceneri della creazione.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The best skins will be in-game achievable.
Pay to win
Ashes of Creation will not be pay to win, that is our pledge to the community. One of the core principles we set forth with Ashes of Creation is a very strong desire to maintain the game's even playing field.
A lot of developers and companies have come along in the past- and I've been hit by this too- and they've said we're not going to have pay-to-win and then boom they roll out some pay-to-win. We have consistently said we won't be pay-to-win and in the pre-orders that we provide and even in the Kickstarter there were absolutely zero pay-to-win components whatsoever. So not only will we talk the talk but we will walk the walk as well. – Steven Sharif
Because we are a non-box purchase game, meaning there is no box price to play Ashes of Creation, it is only a subscription; and that's beneficial because it reduces the barrier of entry and we want a high population obviously; but at the same time one of the ways we augment the revenue flows to sustain constant updates and new chapter releases and additional content within the game is through a cosmetic-only marketplace; and that means absolutely no pay-to-win whatsoever; and that will be adhered to forever. – Steven Sharif
- There will not be level boosts or auto-leveling.
- There will not be a loot box system in Ceneri della creazione.
We will not use a loot box system for cosmetics either. We currently have a cosmetic store that offers limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development. These items are purely decorative and do not offer any in-game benefits.
- Multiple accounts and multi-boxing on separate computers is not currently considered pay-to-win.
My definition of pay-to-win is really anything that affects the in-game economy, the in-game action pool, your abilities and/or skills... In my opinion the inventory slots and the XP potions would be considered pay-to-win. – Steven Sharif
- Q: Will there be RNG boxes?
- A: I dislike RNG. Archeage made me loath rng monetization gimmicks. – Steven Sharif
Cash shop cosmetics will be limited in quantity, limited in time for purchase. They will be unique, but you will also have extremely difficult to gain cosmetics in game as well as unique cosmetics that look great and better... There will be a lot of cosmetics that are achievable in the game because that is a very fun aspect of MMO play. – Steven Sharif
- Wayfarer pre-order pack (History).
- Expeditionary pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager plus pre-order pack (History).
- Adventurer pre-order pack (History).
We offer cosmetics for players who wish to support the project early. The exclusive nature of the limited availability is something I think collectors value. If you buy cosmetics as an MMO player, I know I enjoyed if the cosmetic is rare and not every girl at the party is wearing the same dress. In addition, these cosmetics are used to populate the world through NPC variants and color/texture changes so their offering aligns with our production schedule. The good thing about these packs is they contain no P2W advantages and there is no box cost, so from a mechanics standpoint you do not need to buy them to excel in the game on launch. And also, there are comparable and subjectively more grand cosmetics achievable in game as well. – Steven Sharif
Transferring cosmetics between alts
- There will likely be a cooldown for reassigning cosmetics between characters.
- The account management page is used to assign or reassign crowdfunding skins and items that are only applicable to one character at a time.
- Colore degli occhi.
- Colore della pelle.
- Colore dei capelli.
Oggetti cosmetici che producono effetti cosmetici all'interno del gioco saranno disponibili.
- Fuochi d'artificio.
- Only one dye can be used per dyeable items. A player is free do use different dyes on different dyeable items.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Cosmetici can be used by all races but there may be slight variations to make them work with the body builds of each race.
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
- The skin changes the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The caravan and mount components of the skin are not able to be utilized separately.
You'll need your own creature and caravan hooked up to each other, and then the caravan cosmetic skin goes over all of them to make it look like what's pictured. you're not able to split out separately that caravan mount skin, hence why you'd want the separate mount skin if you wanted to ride it independently. – Sarah Flanagan
- "Vintage" merchandise was previously available from the Ashes of Creation store and PAX West 2017 packages.
- Vintage merchandise was also a reward for placing in the top 5 in the Ashes of Creation 3rd Wikiversary Giveaway.
List of cosmetics
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:53:46).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (32:36).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Colonial Costume.
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (48:52).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Cosmetic store.
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (56:02).
- Rime and Regal
- Livestream, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (58:24).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (48:28).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:57:56).
- Interview, 2021-06-13 (48:27).
- Livestream, 2018-07-09 (55:20).
- Ashes of Creation Store: June cosmetics.
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (46:48).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (18:10).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (32:14).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- Livestream, 2020-10-30 (1:14:34).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (3:04).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (50:20).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- Livestream, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- Livestream, 2020-10-30 (1:13:22).
- Livestream, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (24:19).
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- Livestream, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- Livestream, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- PAX 2017 Merch.
- Ashes of Creation 3rd Wikiversary Giveaway prizes