- We can push the limits a little bit on the graphical fidelity, especially using Unreal Engine 4... My desire was not to see very cartoony games. I'm not a big fan of highly stylized art. – Steven Sharif
- It's not to say that people can't do steampunk well. I've enjoyed some steampunk stuff. I'm a very high fantasy oriented type of storyteller; and the inspiration for Ashes obviously comes from my pathfinder campaigns that I ran long ago; and those are always set in a high fantasy world. So it just compromises what I believe is the perspective of the storytelling in the environment. – Steven Sharif
We've mentioned this before about what the cosmetics do, but all of those pre-order pack items allow us to create the world. They're the NPCs in the world. They help us make NPC variants. The clothing and costumes are costumes that we'll be putting on NPCs. You're actually helping us create the world. – Margaret Krohn
Cash shop cosmetics will be limited in quantity, limited in time for purchase. They will be unique, but you will also have extremely difficult to gain cosmetics in game as well as unique cosmetics that look great and better... There will be a lot of cosmetics that are achievable in the game because that is a very fun aspect of MMO play. – Steven Sharif
Negozio di cosmetici
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
Nothing in our shop will ever be pay to win as we believe this practice greatly hurts the MMORPG genre.
- Cash shop cosmetics will offer a diverse selection of unique looks.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- All cosmetic store items will be non-tradeable. There will be no gifting mechanism for cosmetic items.
- Wayfarer pre-order pack (History).
- Expeditionary pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager plus pre-order pack (History).
We offer cosmetics for players who wish to support the project early. The exclusive nature of the limited availability is something I think collectors value. If you buy cosmetics as an MMO player, I know I enjoyed if the cosmetic is rare and not every girl at the party is wearing the same dress. In addition, these cosmetics are used to populate the world through NPC variants and color/texture changes so their offering aligns with our production schedule. The good thing about these packs is they contain no P2W advantages and there is no box cost, so from a mechanics standpoint you do not need to buy them to excel in the game on launch. And also, there are comparable and subjectively more grand cosmetics achievable in game as well. – Steven Sharif
- Cosmetici are not tradeable with other players but can be reassigned to other characters (alts) within the same account.
Pay to win
Ashes of Creation will not be pay to win, that is our pledge to the community. One of the core principles we set forth with Ashes of Creation is a very strong desire to maintain the game's even playing field.
A lot of developers and companies have come along in the past- and I've been hit by this too- and they've said we're not going to have pay-to-win and then boom they roll out some pay-to-win. We have consistently said we won't be pay-to-win and in the pre-orders that we provide and even in the Kickstarter there were absolutely zero pay-to-win components whatsoever. So not only will we talk the talk but we will walk the walk as well. – Steven Sharif
Because we are a non-box purchase game, meaning there is no box price to play Ashes of Creation, it is only a subscription; and that's beneficial because it reduces the barrier of entry and we want a high population obviously; but at the same time one of the ways we augment the revenue flows to sustain constant updates and new chapter releases and additional content within the game is through a cosmetic-only marketplace; and that means absolutely no pay-to-win whatsoever; and that will be adhered to forever. – Steven Sharif
- There will not be level boosts or auto-leveling.
- There will not be a loot box system in Ashes of Creation.
We will not use a loot box system for cosmetics either. We currently have a cosmetic store that offers limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development. These items are purely decorative and do not offer any in-game benefits.
- Multiple accounts and multi-boxing on separate computers is not currently considered pay-to-win.
My definition of pay-to-win is really anything that affects the in-game economy, the in-game action pool, your abilities and/or skills... In my opinion the inventory slots and the XP potions would be considered pay-to-win. – Steven Sharif
- Q: Will there be RNG boxes?
- A: I dislike RNG. Archeage made me loath rng monetization gimmicks. – Steven Sharif
Transferring cosmetics between alts
- Cosmetics can be reassigned to other characters (alts), but can only be active on one character at a time.
- There will likely be a cooldown for reassigning cosmetics between characters.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Owning cosmetics does not guarantee the acquisition of the item the cosmetic can be used on. Players must still achieve the corresponding item/building. – Steven Sharif
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The best skins will be in-game achievable.
- The best skins will be in-game achievable (obviously “best” is subjective, so I’d say the most ornate and detailed/unique). – Steven Sharif
- Racial skins transform the race of the character to that skin. The original racial appearance of the character is entirely replaced.
- Racial skins can be toggled on and off.
There are plans to create other racial skins.
- Some potential future ideas include undead and werewolf (lycan) skins.
Freehold building skins
- Freehold building skins can also be achieved in-game.
- Freehold skins can be applied to blueprints matching the type of freehold building: housing, artisanship, and business.
- Cosmetics that we have sold as part of different packs throughout the past- our pre-order system: Those cosmetics are split into three primary categories: housing, artisanship, and business; and we will have a breakdown that we're going to be releasing of the cosmetics that have come previously and which categories they exist in, but players will have the option to override the appearance of a blueprint that exists within one of those categories with an associated cosmetic skin; and that is obviously not just something that can be purchased through the pre-order system, but also can be achieved in-game as well- our cosmetics that can be applied to specific building types. And we don't get as granular where, let's say, you might have a shrine cosmetic, and you have, let's say, a blacksmith building that you wouldn't be able to apply the shrine to the blacksmith building. If the shrine exists in the artisanship lane you can apply it to any artisanship type building, but not to a house or business. so giving a little bit of additional context there. – Steven Sharif
- A planned feature may allow multiple buildings to be replaced by a single large cosmetic skin.
- Cosmetics that are are very large in size- we will have a system that's not been developed yet, but we've been planning for this: we'll have a system where multiple buildings can be occupied space-wise by the larger cosmetic. So, a cosmetic might replace the visual appearance of one particular building, but then you'll be able to have that footprint occupy multiple buildings to replace the visual appearance. So that way you're still utilizing the similar amount of space. – Steven Sharif
- The skin changes the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The caravan and mount components of the skin are not able to be utilized separately.
- Building, ship, caravan and mount cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first to apply the cosmetic.
You'll need your own creature and caravan hooked up to each other, and then the caravan cosmetic skin goes over all of them to make it look like what's pictured. you're not able to split out separately that caravan mount skin, hence why you'd want the separate mount skin if you wanted to ride it independently. – Sarah Flanagan
- Building, ship, caravan and mount cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first to apply the cosmetic.
- For example, the Ramstrider skin will only be applicable to the class of land mounts (tier 1), and the Nighthunter Gryphon skin is only applicable to the class of royal mounts (tier 3).
- Certain tier 2 mount skins (such as the Emberstorm Dragon) can be upgraded to tier 3 skins if they also apply to royal mounts.
- Acquiring achievements like t3 mounts or t2 mounts to use cosmetics on will require varying degrees of effort, skill and strategy. Once achieved players can use those cosmetics. – Steven Sharif
Guild hall skins
Mount barding skins
- The higher the level of barding, the better looking it will be.
- Barding will have multiple components that can be equipped. Each component will increase the stats of the mount, such as hit points and speed.
- Barding cosmetics can only be applied to mounts with barding cosmetic slots.
- Cosmetic skins may only be applied to barding/saddle items that are earned in-game.
- Barding skins can not be applied over a mount skin.
- The mount skins are applied to the mount, and barding (think of it like an accessory appearance) can not be applied over the mount skin. – Cody Peterson
- Barding skins' appearance may differ depending on the type of mount.
Backer only armor skin
- They do not include any weapons pictured.
- Costumes are one piece outfits that cover all gear slots regardless of armor type.
- Costumes don't have a level restriction or require an in-game item to be obtained first.
- Costumes are not gender or race locked, but can adapt based on a character's gender and race.
- All hoods and head slot items, whether part of a complete costume or individual gear, will have the option to be shown or hidden on the character by the player.
- There will not be "oversized" weapons.
- Armor will not be overly sexual in appearance.
- I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Some armor and costumes will be more revealing than others, but there will not be nudity in the game.
Each race is getting its custom geo pieces, which then will share thematic components such as color palette, attachments, design filigree. Those types of things will get shared across the geo but generally you're going to see unique races with unique geo. – Steven Sharif
- Cosmetici can be used by all races but there may be slight variations to make them work with the body builds of each race.
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off on their character by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
- Cosmetics, whether purchased from the shop or earned in game, are an important component of MMORPGS I personally enjoy; and there's a lot of collectors out there who spend a great deal of time either in-game achieving these things or spend money purchasing them from the cosmetic only marketplace; and we don't want to demean or reduce that achievement or that expenditure. So it's going to be situational where the default appearance will be applied and can be activated. – Steven Sharif
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
Items on back and belt
- Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show in their Back and Belt slots. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
- There'll be a priority system behind that that'll determine... do I show the Bow if the Greatsword is unequipped or do I show the Polearm if the Greatsword is unequipped. – Jeffrey Bard
- Some ranged or melee abilities require a specific weapon to be equipped. Weapons that are equipped in the character's ranged or offhand slots will automatically swap in and out as required by the skill.
Vogliamo che ci sia molta libertà per permettere alle persone di esprimere la loro identità, per giocare di ruolo come vogliono per quanto riguarda l'aspetto. Ci saranno dei parametri con i quali potrete modificare un personaggio. Vogliamo che la cultura e l'identità delle razze esista in modo da renderle facilmente identificabili rispetto ad altre culture ed altri giocatori. Per questo motivo dobbiamo avere uno spettro sul quale possano esistere. Ci saranno un sacco di pettinature e tatuaggi da provare . Sarete in grado di gestire le proporzioni del viso, delle ossa, dell'altezza, larghezza e percentuale di massa grassa. Potrete aggiungere peli corporei in diverse parti del corpo. Se vorrete avere dei peli sui piedi, potrete farlo. – Steven Sharif
- I modelli dei personaggi sono realistici.
- Il giocatore vedrà un personaggio generico prima delle modifiche.
- I design dei personaggi avranno influenze di diverse culture, come quelle Europee, Africane e Asiatiche.
- Le "Loli" non saranno presenti nel gioco.
- Gli slider e altri modificatori, come le palette di colori, offriranno flessibilità nella personalizzazione ma ci saranno limiti dettati da razza, genere, e le linee guida artistiche concordate dagli sviluppatori. 
- Gli slider avranno dei limiti, questa era una delle grandi domande una volta iniziato il lavoro sul creatore del personaggio: quanta possibilità vuoi dare nel permettere, per esempio, di spingere il labbro in basso fino a farlo deformare, oppure spostare una guancia in modo da rendere il volto asimmetrico. Non ci sarà la possibilità di creare quel tipo di personaggio. Nonostante questo si avrà la possibilità di muovere, cambiare, ingrandire, diminuire tutte queste parti, mantenendole più ragionevoli e considerate, nello stesso senso per cui non si avrà la possibilità di cambiare l'aspetto di un nano, né del Dünir né nel Niküan, per creare qualcosa che, in mia opinione, verrebbe considerato un personaggio Loli. – Steven Sharif
- Corpi preimpostati.
- Tipi di corpo.
- Teste preimpostate.
- Dimensione del mento.
- Grandezza delle guance.
- Colore base.
- Colore di accento.
- Tutto (colore).
- Le barbe delle donne Naniche non saranno le stesse degli uomini. Saranno opzioni con più trecce e meno volume.
- Tratti del volto.
- Tatuaggi, cicatrici, e pittura del corpo.
- Colore degli occhi.
- Colore della pelle.
- Colore dei capelli.
Oggetti cosmetici che producono effetti cosmetici all'interno del gioco saranno disponibili.
- Fuochi d'artificio.
- Two dye channels are provided per character that together influence up to 50% of the gear that is equipped by that character.
- The original design allowed individual items to be dyed with different dyes.
- One of the things that we want to do- again talking about player agency- is we want to give them the ability to change the appearance of their armor sets that they're wearing; and the way we've approached the dye solution is through a channeled system. We have a two channel dye system where the first channel is a lower grade dye that it has influence over between 10 to 20 percent of your overall armor appearance; and then the second channel dye is a higher tier dye that you have to acquire; and by doing so you can influence the remaining thirty percent- up to thirty percent of that armor appearance: So up to a total of fifty percent influence that can occur across all the pieces that you wear. Now one unique approach to the way we're doing this dye system is we're not allowing individual dyes to be applied on individual items, but instead we keep a cohesion across the set by applying that dye channel to your character; and when you equip a piece with your overall character it will assume that dye channel from your paper doll. So you apply the dyes to your character and when you equip a piece of item it will take that dye and it will influence the channel over that particular piece so that it comes into alignment. And what the reason that we're doing that is there's a lot of options with regards to customization for your character appearance, whether it be through transmog, through costumes, through mixing and matching sets and pieces that you can wear; and what we want to avoid is the rainbow effect where these pieces do not look good together and it creates the clown that's walking down the street.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
Outside of wanting to keep maybe some identity from a lore perspective; for example if you have like a white lion's suit of armor, you may not want that white lion suit of armor to be black or blue. So, it's possible. It depends on the costume itself. – Steven Sharif
- Seasonal cosmetics can be obtained in-game.
- Race and class emoji packs were available in the Kickstarter and Estate crowdfunding campaigns at the Explorer level and above.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetics
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
Progression and experience tracking for participation in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing entitled players to earn unique cosmetic rewards. These earned rewards will carry over in player's accounts to live launch of the MMORPG.
- Armor appearances.
- Freehold building skins.
- Weapon skins.
One of the ways we want to give back to the Community in participating in this testing is allowing for progress, quests, achievements rewards to be gained in Apocalypse... You will have rewards and quests and achievements that you and your participation and your performance in that game, whether it be the Castle Siege, the Horde Mode or the Battle Royale will earn you cosmetics. There will be costumes. There will be mounts to earn. There will be housing and furniture. There will be emotes. There will be weapon variants. A lot of these are what we have in production for our project Ashes of Creation, we apply some variants and skins for and make them only available through participating in helping us test these different game modes. And they will carry over to your account on the MMORPG. – Steven Sharif
The account used for Apocalypse is the same account used for the MMORPG. Unique skins earned in Apocalypse will be added to the MMORPG as rewards for helping to prepare for the Alpha and Beta stages of Ashes of Creation.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- Skins earned in Apocalypse will be available to apply at certain tiers, levels and/or access points within the MMORPG.
So it's not that you'll be able to equip necessarily an item at level one. These are all cosmetic skins. Again we are not about the pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience life. What we want to do instead is as you earn, craft, or find equipment in the MMORPG, these skins that you've earned in Apocalypse will be available at certain tiers, levels and/or access points. So for example, we have different grades of mounts right. We have the base one land mounts. We have the Royal mounts. We have the flying mounts if you're a mayor or King or Queen. We have legendary mounts. These classes of mounts will have available skins associated with those particular classes... If you have the Ramstider skin that you've earned from Apocalypse, you'll be able to apply that to your first land mount, which will probably be earned within the first five levels you'll earn a land mount. However if you have let's say for example the Gryphon, which will be a glideable mount. I'm sorry what's the name of the what's the name of the night one. The midnight- is the midnight bird or something like? The Nighthunter Gryphon. I think that's it. If you have that skin you'll only be able to apply that skin to a Royal mount so you'll still have to earn these things. Remember our position is that of: You need to earn these things in Ashes first. They're not purchasable or earned outside in Apocalypse and you're granted that immediately. These are skins that you apply to the things you earn in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
One thing that we announced to our alpha one backers that I know they love clarity on is that we'll also be including progression and experience tracking for participation and testing that will entitle them to some unique cosmetics as well that reflect on the lore of this setting, which is before the fall. So you'll be able to acquire some armors that reflect some of the ancient cultures of Verra that you will earn and hold for live launch. – Steven Sharif
- Ashes of Creation Store: Colonial Costume.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-08 (48:52).
- Colloquio, 2018-10-20 (2:17:43).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-03-31 (1:17:42).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-05-28 (1:49:24).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-04-30 (6:46).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-07-09 (55:20).
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (1:53:46).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-04-8 (PM) (58:29).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (32:36).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-04-30 (1:20:03).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-11-30 (56:02).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (48:28).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:57:56).
- Colloquio, 2021-06-13 (48:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-01-29 (46:48).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (18:10).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Cosmetics.
- Rime and Regal.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:15:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-08-28 (2:14:06).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-12 (1:04:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (1:42:43).
- Kickstarter 12k+ backers.
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-04-8 (AM) (4:47).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Sunbeam's Remembrance.
- Blog: Exploring the Boundless Opportunities of Freeholds.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (22:05).
- What is included with my Pre-Order package?
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (23:40).
- Development Update with Freehold Preview.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-04-07 (31:49).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:21:07).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (31:18).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-12-23 (1:21:32).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-04-8 (PM) (51:49).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-09-30 (1:39:01).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-03-31 (1:21:44).
- Leader of Men
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (58:31).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-09-30 (45:37).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-09-30 (45:26).
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter.
- Ashes of Creation Store: Vestments of the Runecarvers.
- Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (1:42:55).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (50:20).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 2019-01-8.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-12-23 (1:34:07).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-10-28 (1:41:06).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-09-24 (1:25:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (1:13:22).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-24 (24:19).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-05-31 (58:37).
- Colloquio, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- Colloquio, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-06-04 (19:48).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-09-30 (49:16).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (40:50).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (16:32).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-01-28 (39:30).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (13:47).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-04-30 (46:51).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-04-8 (PM) (13:39).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-08 (47:35).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-04-29 (5:05).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-15 (51:19).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-06-30 (11:21).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-06-30 (10:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-06-30 (12:39).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (18:19).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-03-31 (1:00:14).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (9:23).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-04-30 (1:10:46).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-06-30 (13:13).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (46:22).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (7:05).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-01-28 (59:48).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-06-30 (10:27).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (7:50).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-22 (54:32).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (8:54).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (7:49).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (1:11:52).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-24 (48:45).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (10:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- Twitter - A little salt and pepper never hurt anyone!
- Video, 2022-03-31 (39:29).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (11:02).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (11:04).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (11:52).
- Ashes of Creation Twitter.
- Video, 2022-03-31 (13:31).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (13:56).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (13:59).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (19:49).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (21:03).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-08-17 (1:07:51).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (32:14).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-06-30 (1:06:02).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (1:14:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (3:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-04-8 (PM) (18:48).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Festive Protector's Garments
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-11-17 (53:02).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-22 (58:51).
- Blog: October Giveaway - Free Armor of the Autumn Knight.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-10-31 (38:47).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-09-27 (27:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (33:55).
- 2018-12-08 Newsletter.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (26:12).