Forest of Erinthia
For over 4,000 years the Pyrian royal family of Eradal has endured. The kingdom has seen its share of wars. The kingdom's borders encompass the great forest of Erinthia. The capital of Amera is among the oldest and most beautiful cities in the world. Its royal families can trace their lines back to the days of the Dark Fires. The Pyrian universities of magic and martial studies are unparalleled in the lands of Verra. Many of the citizens of the Kingdom venture out into the lands of Verra wishing to spread their knowledge of art and science to their fellow Verrans. These ventures are often subsidized by the royal households of Pyria for hopes it will foster a better relationship with their Human neighbors. Once a close ally of Aela and the house of Lyneth, the Pyrian Kingdom and Aelean Empire ended one of the bloodiest wars in Verran history. Eighty years have passed since the last bloodshed; and although tensions have subsided among the citizens of the two nations, there remains a heightened level of distrust among the Empire's new rulers and the royal family of Pyria. – Steven Sharif
The Elven race is generally a secretive one and exists within the Pyrian kingdom. Primarily a patriarchal society, Elves tend to keep within the natural borders of their forests. It has only been over the past millennia that the Riverlands have begun to see colonies of Elves exist. Elven scholars, dignitaries and pioneers can often be found in many of the human cities: Though their presence is rarely seen in sites other than archaeological, academic or diplomatic. Rumors do abound throughout the darker circles of Verra that there lies a particular lineage of Elves that exist within the Underrealm of Verra. – Steven Sharif
- Hundreds of years before the first Harbinger appeared in the Verran sky, under the rule of King Fentis Lyneth VIII, there lived a great Aelan explorer named Doren Greyshore. Doren sailed the first ships to the shores of Erinthia, where he established one of the wealthiest guilds the 10 seas had ever seen: The Greyshore Company. Their motto - to this day - still holds true: "The sails of diplomacy are driven by the winds of trade, within the seas of opportunity."
The Greyshore Company
- The Greyshore Company was founded by Doren Greyshore in Erinthia under the rule of King Fentis Lyneth VIII, hundreds of years before the Harbingers arrived on Verra.
- Greyshore Transporters is a renowned shipping company, originally founded in pre-Exodus Verra. The business fled Verra during the Harbinger Apocalypse. After surviving, and even flourishing, during the Sanctus Interregnum, they returned to Verra with one of the first waves of expatriates. Now fully re-established on Verra, the company’s extraordinary expertise with planning, conveyance, and logistics, and its unparalleled familiarity with ground, sea, and air transportation methodologies have made it one of the most successful businesses transplanted from Sanctus. To the Transporters, it is never a question of if their client’s cargo will reach its desired destination, only of how quickly it will make the journey, and how much it will ultimately cost.
- Empyrean leather is stitched with Erinthian silk, a substance only found in the monsoon seasonal pools of the Forest of Erinthia. These delicately formed strands of silk provide the armor with extreme flexibility.
Forest of Erinthia map
- Breakwater Quarry
- Chillmouth Outpost
- Coldwind Township
- Dream Spire
- Erinthia's Shame
- Hallowed Vale
- Icebound Lookout
- Icecap Thicket
- The Spirit Vault
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-05-04 (34:30).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-11-03 (0:00:10).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-11-03 (0:06:56).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-11-08 (00:49).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Ashes of Creation Store: Greyshore Waystation.
- Ashes of Creation Store: April cosmetics.
- Twitter - Empyrean leather.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Forest of Erinthia locations.