|Player housing||Type.||Availability.||Starting count.||Limit.|
|Appartamenti||Instanced.||Village stage and higher.||50.||One per character per server.|
|Freeholds||Open world.||Village stage and higher.||Low thousands per server.||One per account.|
|Inns||Instanced.||Starting areas and Nodi.||Most accessible.||-|
|Static housing||In-node.||Village stage and higher.||8.||One per character per server.|
- If you were to think about the level of exclusivity between the different types of housing that we have, obviously the most exclusive when it comes to a quantity is going to be Freeholds, followed by In-node housing, followed by Apartments, then followed by Inns. – Steven Sharif
- Q: If I put an alt on a different server I could have in-node housing or at least an instanced house?
- A: Correct, yes. – Steven Sharif
- Ability to claim citizenship to a node.
- Additional benefits are granted to home owners who are also citizens of that node.
- Ability to place furniture and other decor items.
- Storage containers.
- Apartment benefits include placement of pots to grow seeds and other functional furniture items.
- Freehold benefits include the ability to place business and artisan buildings.
- Static housing benefits include garden sections for farming special types of crops.
- Players may grow crops in the garden sections of freeholds or static houses.
- Crafting benches are available in freeholds and static houses but not apartments.
- Prized items can be displayed within a house.
- Successi and trophies may be displayed.
- Social activities.
- Housing may provide proximity based bonuses.
- There is not a hard cap to node citizenship, but there is a soft cap. Citizens pay dues and property taxes based on the stage of the node when the player became a citizen.
- When you become a citizen you enter in at a certain citizenship due structure; and citizens pay taxes to their node in the form of both property taxes based on what type housing as well as citizenship dues, which are necessary. And as you enter later into the stage of a node's development, you will pay a higher value on the citizenship dues or vice-versa: if you own a property later, you will be entered into a property tax that is higher based on where you enter that property ownership within the node's history. So those help to form a soft cap. Now, if payers are willing to pay more to be a citizen of a particular node, they have that option, but at some point it becomes restrictive.
- You can declare citizenship to only one node and when you declare that citizenship. Let's say for example, one guild perhaps wanting to take all their members and have them all declare the same citizenship to a location. The longer a node exists the higher the prize it is to take and some systems with regards to crafting progression and/or rewards and bonuses or the reliquary that we haven't really touched on a lot, those systems are going to be so enticing that from an incentive standpoint it will compel other groups to either potentially break alliances or siege the city in order to take the goods that are potentially in it. So, from an incentive standpoint we have that at play. Additionally, we don't have a cap per-se that we've announced yet on the citizenship aspect of being in a node, but we do have soft caps. It becomes costlier the higher number of citizens each time one new person wants to join to be part of a node. So, there is sort of a soft cap on how many citizens one node can have and it might be that not all in the guild can participate in that area. So, there's a natural divide: A pseudo faction, so to speak between who is a part of that node and who is not. – Steven Sharif
- Your account is bound to one declared citizenship per server, which means that if you have two alts and your main character on one server you may only be a citizen of one node between those three... If you have an alt on a different server, it could be a citizen of a node as well. – Steven Sharif
- Players lose their node citizenship after their node is destroyed in a node siege without entering into a cooldown period.
- Apart from node destruction, there is no player driven system that can strip another player of their node citizenship.
- Node citizenship is not tied to membership of a guild. Guilds don't "own" nodes.
- Players can interact with the node board to get a list of citizens of the node. Clicking on a citizen will reveal information about their guild, society, religion, and property ownership.
- Citizenship tickets may also grant citizenship to certain node stages. This mechanic will be decided based on testing.
- A player does not need to declare citizenship of any node. These players won't need to pay taxes but will miss out on benefits of citizenship.
- Ability to open the door and enter the home.
- Access to crops.
- Ability to deposit or withdraw items from storage containers.
- Permission to use furniture or crafting stations.
- Marriage enables family size to increase by one so that housing access can be shared.
- Access lists can be used to mimic co-ownership.
- Payment of taxes may be via a "gentleman's agreement".
- It'll be a single owner based system for those types of properties- for properties in general, but it doesn't prevent players obviously from collaborating and pooling resources in order to achieve certain achievements in the game. – Steven Sharif
Player housing/safe zones
- Players cannot Pvp while inside the footprint of a "home area" of player housing. This includes freehold homesteads, instanced apartments, and inns.
- Currently the plan is when you're on the footprint of a home, you can't be damaged by other players. Like all things that are a work in progress, this can change... which ties to your other question. Where specifically PvP can or can't happen isn't a core pillar. For example, when we said while on the footprint of your home building on a Freehold that you can't be harmed by other players, this doesn't change a core pillar of the game. Alpha Two will be significant moment for us to test, to get feedback, and iterate on things. – Ry Schueller
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Q: Does 'home' also mean apartment or in-node house?
- A: Home is the "home area" of player housing. Instanced apartments and inns are player housing. – Ry Schueller
- Village (fase 3) apartment buildings offer 50 rental apartments. Additional apartments can be added at Town (fase 4) if the mayor chooses to construct them and if there is an available plot for the expansion. This includes different types of apartments, such as penthouses.
- The number and sizes of available apartments increases as a normal part of node advancement.
- It is estimated that the number of apartments available in a Metropolis (fase 6) node will be in the hundreds, if that node specs into all apartment expansion upgrades. This number is subject to change based on testing.
- Prices for apartments will fluctuate depending on the number of units already sold in the node.
- Different price points offer different apartment sizes and types, such as penthouses.
- It was previously stated that apartments would be available at Town (fase 4) or above.
- The mayor may additionally construct apartment buildings when the node hits stage 4 at one of the building plots in the node, along with cities gaining additional static housing and apartments by default as a normal part of the leveling process. – Steven Sharif
- Le proprietà sono limitate a una per account.
- Le proprietà sono grandi circa mezzo acro.
- Espansioni e migliorie diventano disponibili quando il nodo progredisce.
- Le proprietà non possono essere vendute ad altri giocatori.
- Sono necessarie Planimentrie per costruire edifici di proprietà usati per raffinare risorse in merci lavorate.
- La migliore lavorazione di merci può essere effettuata solo sulle proprieta, ottenere dunque una proprietà richiede parecchio lavoro.
- Se un giocatore vuole ottenere una proprietà potrà ottenere una proprietà, però l'ammontare di lavoro risorse e tempo che è richiesto per ottenere la proprietà è un grande quantitativo. Alcune lavorazioni sono fattibili ai nodi, ma le migliori lavorazioni sono fatte sulle proprietà; e noi vogliamo essere sicuri che ci sia un controllo sull'ammontare di sforzo necessario per ottenere quell'influenza sul mercato della lavorazione.  – Steven Sharif
- Locande e altre opzioni di abitazioni dei giocatori sono disponibili per giocatori che non hanno bisogno dei benefici di una proprietà.
- Solo perchè una proprietà è difficile da ottenere non vuol dire che non c'è spazio per abitazioni e mobili ottenibili attraverso il nostro sistema di appartamenti o una locanda o l'abitazione statica nel nodo. Ci sono metodi alternativi ma non hanno l'aspetto di lavorazione di merci migliore fatto sulla proprietà. – Steven Sharif
- Freehold deeds are obtained through completion of a Lord's quest to ascertain worthiness for lordship over an estate.
- That was for a time a lively debate on our design team about whether or not there should be a level gate essentially from even preventing the potential for ownership. The reason why I chose to keep it at level 50 for now is because there are alternate systems that provide access at lower levels through permission setting. So it's one thing to own the home, it's is another thing to access the contents and to continue progression. Let's say, in the processing profession, you might want to gain mastery in: that mastery process leaves the nodes at around level 30 in the leveling experience for a processing profession; and so one of the debates on the design team was whether or not we should reduce the level requirement down to level 30 so that there's a seamless transition from node-based processing progression and the Freehold capability of progression. – Steven Sharif
- Deeds may only be used to place a freehold if the deed holder successfully wins a freehold auction for an estate.
- You're going to see a little bit of change and this is one of the first ones: that these are predetermined locations that exist around the node or under its vassal structure that you will have the ability to bid on; and to give you a sense there, this allows us to customize a bit of those predetermined parcels, like a Sherwood Forest type of example. – Steven Sharif
- A deed holder who has won an estate auction may then claim the estate from within a barony in that node's ZOI, including the ZOI of any of its vassal nodes. Placement of the plot is enabled by using the deed item in a player's inventory to get a top-down view of the estate, then selecting the desired location for the plot.
- It'll basically be an item in your bag; and once you get to your parcel, you claim that piece of land and then once it's claimed you'll be able to use the item to go into top-down view and layout actually exactly where your freehold will go on that parcel of land. You'll have a lot of freedom, so a lot that will be going through looking at your whole area of land you now own claim to and then deciding where the best spot to put your freehold in there would be. – Kory Rice
- Freehold plots must not be placed in close proximity to any of the following:
- Pathing routes (Roadways).
- Dungeon and other points of interest (POIs) regardless of advancement.
- Event spawn areas.
- At least ~100m from other freehold plots.
- Hard terrain features, such as mountainsides or cliffs.
- The more advanced a node is, the more freeholds can be built within its ZOI.
- Collections of freeholds placed in close proximity are still considered part of their parent node and do not become a separate node, other than via roleplay.
- Adjacent freeholds do not share any bonuses with their neighbors, but guild halls owned by partron guilds may confer benefits to surrounding freeholds.
- Sheds are present on empty freehold plots to provide storage for materials needed to construct freehold buildings.
- Some freehold buildings have multiple tiers, with different footprint sizes.
- Upgrading a tier will not change the size of the building in terms of footprint, but may increase in height.
- Basements in freehold buildings are to be decided.
- Buildings that require permits will have additional upkeep costs.
- Freehold skins are applied to blueprints matching the type of building: housing, artisanship, and business.
- The freehold building blueprints must be obtained in-game first before the cosmetic can be applied.
- Players are not locked to the racial appearance of a freehold building blueprint.
- The way we look at it is the freehold is your space so we want you to be able to make it look the way you want it to. – Jeffrey Bard
Freehold building placement
- A permitting system allows for a specific number of different types of buildings that can be placed on the freehold plot must be acquired from the node where the freehold deed was obtained.
- Currently freeholds have a combined maximum total of six artisan and business buildings that can be placed in addition to a homestead.
- On a Freehold you can have your house, and up to six additional buildings. The additional buildings can be artisan and/or business buildings. Larger buildings may take up more room, reducing the total number of buildings that can be built on a single Freehold.
- Space that is not used for freehold buildings can be utilized for other purposes, such as livestock and crop placements.
- Players can manipulate the orientation of freehold buildings and items being placed on their freehold plot.
- There may be a grid-based system that freehold owners can use to place items/props and buildings on their freehold plot.
- The larger the homestead, the more floors it will have and the more furniture can be placed on the freehold.
- Certain furniture may only be able to be placed outside.
- Freehold businesses allow the freehold owner (and authorized individuals) to sell items, consumables and services to players.
- Freeholds are the only place that master and grandmaster processing is available.
- Players can craft up to journeyman level on freeholds.
- Lower tier gathering can be done on freehold plots.
- Freehold ownership is designated by one account only and then the family system is the system that facilitates multiple accounts having permission basis within that freehold. – Steven Sharif
- Freehold permissions are intended to work with the family and guild systems.
- This includes permission to enter the homestead, interact with furniture, access storage, interact with crafting or processing stations, and harvest resources.
- Permissions to help manage your home are handled through affiliations like your Guild and family system. When setting permissions for your Freehold to do things like enter the house, interact with furniture, access Freehold storage, interact with crafting and processing stations, and harvesting gatherables on a Freehold, you can set if your Guild or family members should be able to do these things.
- Permission to decorate a freehold is restricted to the owner of the freehold. Previously it was stated that permission to decorate but not take anything from the house would be able to be assigned to other players.
- Items stored in a freehold become lootable after a successful siege against their parent node. It has not been decided which players get to loot the debris field during this period.
- Only players given permission to do so will be able to do things like access your Freehold storage, and harvest crops and animals on your Freehold. These permissions are capable of being individually assigned per interaction. Note that if the node associated with your Freehold is successfully destroyed during a siege event, attackers will be able to assault Freeholds, and have a chance to pillage them for their resources.
Players cannot Pvp while inside the footprint of a freehold homestead even if the doors are unlocked. This does not apply for a period of two hours following a successful siege against its parent node.
- Your home building is safe from PvP. While on the footprint of your home, you can not be harmed by damage from other players.
- NPC guards may be available for hire to defend freeholds after a successful node siege. NPC guards that permanently exist on a freehold are not a planned feature.
- Duels may be initiated within a freehold or node as they are considered self-contained events that are opt-in by all parties, and do not fall under the player flagging system.
- Players are able to purchase small one room houses (cottages) starting at the Village (fase 3).
- The architecture of static housing is predetermined by the racial influence of the node's layout and style.
- Taverns and Player shops are not tied to in-node housing.
Static housing benefits
Static housing development
- The Village stage offers small housing types.
- The Town stage introduces medium housing types.
- The City stage introduces large sized homes.
- The Metropolis stage introduces mansion size houses.
If you choose to keep the same size then the next stage will have an occupied small home. So for instance if at stage three there are 8 small home and you own 1, then at stage 4 there are 10 new small homes of which x are owned by previous owners, and 10 new medium homes of which x are owned by upgraded small home owners. – Steven Sharif
New property becomes available at each stage of advancement, but it will be more akin to what was available at the previous stage.
- Only the houses that existed at the Village stage will become main street mansions at the Metropolis stage.
- NPC-driven events that are a response to story arcs or node atrophy.
- Assedi al nodo and node wars.
- Hazardous events such as tornadoes or hurricanes.
- Mayors have the ability to demolish constructed node buildings. This will have a node mandate cost and will require player buy-in via a vote.
- Mayors will also have the ability, if they want, to demolish constructed buildings. So if they if they so choose they can destroy a building if they don't think it's needed anymore. But this will have mandate cost and a player buy-in votes. So we want to make sure that [the] mayor can't just go and blow up the whole node if they're trying to grief or something. So this is very important and impactful decision. – John Collins
If building maintenance is not paid, or a building is damaged as the result of an event or siege, the building will enter a state of disarray. Any NPCs or services offered by that building will not be available until the building is repaired.
- Players must contribute materials to repair disarrayed buildings and restore them to an operational state.
- Node governments must clear any rubble on plots before any buildings can be reconstructed. Any prerequisites for the building reconstruction must be satisfied beforehand.
- Buildings also live within a prerequisite system. So in order to build down the tech tree of what these buildings provide, as the node grows larger to access stronger building types, you may get a kink in that chain if it's destroyed and you'll have to stand that back up in order to support the service again. – Steven Sharif
- If the node is destroyed by a node siege, the debris field will contain spoils that are lootable by attackers or defenders.
Static housing destructibility
- If the housing was purchased at a higher advancement than the node currently is then it will be destroyed, otherwise the housing will be scaled back.
- If their building was destroyed during a node siege, even if the siege was not successful.
- If the mayor decides to destroy apartment buildings all items and layouts will be mailed to the owner.
- If a mayor built extra apartment buildings at Town (fase 4) or higher and the Node deleveled below that stage.
Freeholds may be attacked by any player for a period of two hours following a successful siege against its parent node. Freeholds can also be lost by foreclosure for not paying property taxes or other fees.
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
- When it comes to losing Freeholds like this, one person’s loss is another person’s gain. While there aren’t enough Freeholds in the world for everyone to have one at the same time, this cycle of players losing Freeholds creates opportunities for other players to acquire one.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- The freehold owner will be required to undertake a quest process to have their freehold adopted by a new node if one exists.
- At the end of the grace period, if the freehold does not reside within the ZOI of a Village (fase 3) node or above, it will be destroyed.
- If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
- Q: How many times a year do you suspect that most players will be moving residence based on nodes being eliminated from sieges?
- A: There are a lot of variables that influence that answer. I'm not sure I can give an average, but what I would say is that depending on the political dynamic of a server: if a server tends to have more combat and/or sieges against nodes, that is going to increase the amount of opportunity for freeholds to be removed from the world and then replaced. I'm not sure I have an average. what I will say is that it is very important to remember that Ashes is not a PvP game and it is not a PvE game. It is a PvX game and that has a very specific meaning. It means that as these systems are developed as they are designed and they are integrated with each other: they are done so from a competitive viewpoint and how that system relates to both PvE and PvP. Freeholds are one of those systems very much so and it's because of the cyclical nature that we're attempting to achieve with the development of nodes and the destruction of nodes, the world is a rapidly and dynamically changing place really. So it's intended to be something that is constantly recycling and is leaking out different types of content and new content that revitalizes the player interest and stimulates new points of conflict or cooperation. – Steven Sharif
- Blueprints for homestead, business, and artisan freehold buildings, including progression and upgrades, are returned to the player.
- A possible design idea is for items such as furnishings to be boxed in crates that are accessible inside the new home.
- The developers are considering an auction-based method for listing new properties that become available for purchase when a node advances. Currently freeholds may be acquired via auction.
- Housing will have a base price that scales with the number of citizens in the node.
- Freehold plots may be purchased from and sold to other players, or can be obtained via deeds issued by a Village (fase 3) or higher node.
- We're establishing a real estate market that players can invest in and then sell within the in-game economy, but also they are a resource that's subject to removal through the sieging system as well, so there's a bit of risk implied there but the idea is that this is something for players to strive for. – Steven Sharif
- Housing ownership can default back to the node if the owner fails to pay their property taxes. A balance and penalties will be charged to the new purchaser of the home in the manner of a "foreclosure process".
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
- Rental and leasing concepts are under consideration.
- A player's tax charge will be determined by the number of structures built on their plot.
- Freehold taxes are calculated based on the number of permits issued for buildings on a freehold.
- Buildings that require permits will have additional upkeep costs.
- Maintaining businesses requires licensing and payments to the node your Freehold is associated with. This permitting system allows for a certain number of buildings to be constructed on a Freehold. Permits can be obtained from the same node the Freehold was certified from, and buildings that require permits will have an additional upkeep cost.
- Non-payment of taxes will put the housing into a default status. The player will have a period of time to settle the debt before the housing is foreclosed.
- The developers are considering allowing pre-payment of housing taxes and/or allowing auto deduction of tax from a designated location, such as their personal inventory or warehouse.
- Materials and resources (such as livestock) that were stored on foreclosed freeholds will be included in the auction for the deed to that freehold. Stored and placed props, such as furniture will be returned to the previous owner.
- If you don’t pay taxes and other fines, your Freehold property will be foreclosed. When a Freehold is foreclosed on, stored and placed props like furniture are returned to the previous owner. Materials that were stored on a Freehold will be included in the auction for the Deed to that Freehold.
- Inns are something that are also available even around the starting areas before you have an opportunity to go out into the node zones... It provides players with additional storage, they have some limited furniture application that are on a per-room basis depending on the type of room you rent at an inn. – Steven Sharif
- Inns offer instanced rental accommodation, storage, and limited amounts of furniture.
- The primary tenant of the inn can invite party members into the instance and set access permissions for family members.
- Inns are intended to be the most accessible form of player housing.
- Houses will be empty when purchased.
- Players may place furniture, artwork/paintings and other decor items in their player housing.
- Each size, grade, and type of player-owned housing determines the number and type of items that can be placed in it. For example: You can place only the best furniture in mansion grade in-node housing.
- Building skins may change the shape of a homestead but the space available for furnishings should remain consistent.
- Characters will be able to interact with furniture items such as sit in chairs and lay in beds.
- Players will not be able to alter structural aspects such as windows and walls.
- There may be decor items that are representative of unique weapons that are available in the game.
- Furnishing items with in-game functionality will be restricted entirely to those created by the Carpentry profession.
- Your ability to craft more luxurious furniture comes with how much of a master craftsman you've become in the furnishing profession... This isn't like , I want my house to look good, I got to fork over 50 bucks in cosmetics... Players can craft in-game based on their dedication and focus in that aspect the artisan tree. – Steven Sharif
- Blueprints for homestead, business, and artisan freehold buildings, including progression and upgrades, are returned to the player.
- A possible design idea is for items such as furnishings to be boxed in crates that are accessible inside the new home.
Housing decoration cosmetics
Node layout and style
- The way that the node system is built is that they can exist across a spread of 18 biomes, but at the same time have to represent the cultural influence of these cultures that are intrinsically a part of a specific biome. – Steven Sharif
- Environment (biome) and location of the node.
- Nodes will adjust the local topography to fit the aesthetic and mechanical requirements of the node.
- Currently the way that the platform system is set up, is it's capable of adjusting the topography of the node's footprint, regardless of the surrounding terrain. So the reason for that is we want to have flexibility in the presentation of the node's layout and how it is essentially both from an aesthetic standpoint as well as a mechanical standpoint with node sieges- how it's constructed and that construction should have the ability to take on a variance of different types of topography. So it shouldn't be dependent on the surrounding area. Now that's not to say that the surrounding area isn't going to have some influence over. So for example... we're experimenting a little bit with the platform tech and putting up a node up against the side of a mountain or on the edge of a cliff or something that has a beautiful vista. Those are things that we're going to test out obviously as we continue to work on the node tool and how that platform system works, but the idea is to have the node independent of the surrounding terrain. – Steven Sharif
- Some parts are determined by the area it's in. Some parts are determined by the type it is. Some parts are determined by the race it is; and then the rest of it is determined by the mayor. – Jeffrey Bard
- Race that contributed the highest percentage to the node's advancement will alter the racial appearance of its buildings, NPCs, and props.
- All nodes, whether they're associated with a castle or associated with normal node structure, has cultural influences that replicate over to the buildings that are produced and the NPCs that are present. – Steven Sharif
- The rest is determined by the node's mayor.
- Q: How long would you say it will take players on average to fill/build up a node completely from wilderness to metropolis?
- A: It's one thing to get a node to a certain level: it's another thing to develop the node; and I can't really give you an on-average expectation, because there's a lot of variables at play. There's how many citizens does the node have attracted to it; what's the type of traffic that the node is attracting to it based on things like its tax rates, or the specialization that it chose to spec into, based on the building types it's chosen to build. All of those things are variables that can affect the quote-unquote "average build-out time" of a particular node. So it's difficult to give you an average when there's so many variables along those lines. But the idea is that if there is a particular project that players are interested in in developing based on the node stage, that they would have the ability to complete several of those projects as within a single term of a mayor; and a term of a mayor is one month. – Steven Sharif
Player housing grace period
2023-07-10 2023-07-08 2023-07-02 2023-07-01 2023-07-01 2023-07-01 2023-07-01 2023-07-01 2023-07-01 2021-04-15 2021-04-04 2020-05-30 2018-01-19 2018-01-19
- Video, 2017-05-25 (1:07).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-05-04 (32:46).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-08-31 (15:51).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (42:11).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (50:47).
- Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- Blog: Exploring the Boundless Opportunities of Freeholds.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-08-31 (22:32).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-08-31 (18:13).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-10 (30:53).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (38:14).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Colloquio, 2020-07-08 (33:34).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-08 (40:20).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (45:32).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (53:20).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (41:22).
- Development Update with Freehold Preview.
- Colloquio, 2021-02-07 (42:41).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (44:22).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-05 (32:11).
- Blog: Development Update with Village Node.
- Colloquio, 2020-03-27 (0:30).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (41:48).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (53:24).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-29 (17:26).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (50:05).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-08-31 (20:54).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-08-31 (2:22:01).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (1:01:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-07-09 (27:12).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (44:52).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (58:32).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (26:40).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-04-30 (1:12:33).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:19:01).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:24:16).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-02-09 (51:57).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:49:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-11-19 (54:26).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-08-28 (2:04:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (28:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (1:50:50).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (36:29).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (42:01).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (35:36).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-10-16 (56:42).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-08 (45:23).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-06-30 (1:09:29).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-02-25 (1:12:27).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (40:20).
- Colloquio, 2020-03-27 (9:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-05 (34:15).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-06-30 (1:08:02).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-10-16 (56:38).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (13:10).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (14:09).
- Video, 2023-06-30 (21:22).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (32:23).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-07-28 (1:33:58).
- Podcast, 2023-07-15 (11:21).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (16:14).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:36:52).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (18:45).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (29:53).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:12:07).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-04-29 (1:03:44).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (1:52:33).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-05-09 (40:24).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (32:53).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (34:21).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (12:11).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-04-07 (31:49).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-24 (9:58).
- Video, 2023-06-30 (15:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-06-28 (1:09:22).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (54:46).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:45:22).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-08-28 (2:14:06).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (22:05).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (44:11).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (7:36).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (41:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:21:48).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (33:55).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (33:26).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (53:08).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (26:23).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:15:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-17 (1:03:23).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-07-28 (1:26:16).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-01-18 (31:05).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-12-23 (1:29:27).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (38:50).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-10-31 (36:20).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-11-22 (16:56).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-03-31 (1:13:00).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-08-31 (57:23).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (1:32:45).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-11-22 (17:59).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (1:36:24).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-10-14 (52:31).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (14:21).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (1:02:12).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-07-18 (40:14).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-11-17 (47:10).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-03-26 (59:21).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (29:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:39:22).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (1:00:57).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (54:03).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-12 (55:01).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (53:41).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-12 (52:01).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (56:08).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:20:20).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-05-30 (1:23:41).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-08-31 (24:13).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-07-28 (1:29:07).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-24 (42:22).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-10-16 (14:12).
- Video, 2023-08-31 (33:07).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (30:21).
- The mighty beard!
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (36:18).
- Video, 2023-06-30 (10:24).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-11-17 (26:22).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-01-27 (1:35:45).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-24 (29:54).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (38:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-01-28 (1:13:55).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-22 (56:31).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-06-25 (1:31:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (39:17).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-09-27 (53:06).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-02-25 (41:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-02-26 (1:12:18).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (29:47).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (54:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (21:23).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (47:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-07-29 (1:13:09).