Iron Quillmaster's Barding
This particular barding has been donned by numerous hippogryph riders fighting on the frontline. Experience in battle has taught the Kaelar that though armor is critical to survival amidst a sea of blades and broadheads, too much plating inevitably hinders the hippogryph’s ability to maneuver and fly in combat. The design has been refined into what it is now, affording the hippogryph much-needed protection whilst giving the forelegs and wings clearance to move without hindrance.
- The higher the level of barding, the better looking it will be.
- Barding will have multiple components that can be equipped. Each component will increase the stats of the mount, such as hit points and speed.
- Barding cosmetics can only be applied to mounts with barding cosmetic slots.
- Cosmetic skins may only be applied to barding/saddle items that are earned in-game.
- Barding skins' appearance may differ depending on the type of mount.
Since ancient times, the hippogryph has been a symbol of noble and majestic strength for numerous cultures. They are cunning and fiercely independent creatures. A rarity it is, for one to have the opportunity to get close enough without being torn apart by their piercing beaks and talons. However, those fortunate enough to form a bond with a hippogryph will find them to be loyal beings, almost to a fault. It is a sight to see a hippogryph and its rider leading the vanguard of a prestigious army. Such is the inspiration they bring.