Items on back and belt
Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
A big component of the MMORPG that - half of that you know acronym is RPG role-playing game. And in order to role-play you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the back that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team, like Carson, you know might be a scroll tube, it might be a potion, it might be whatever: Those players will have the ability as we've discussed in the past will have the ability to select what they want to be represented in those sockets and then animation will make sure that jibe well in movement. – Steven Sharif
- Quarriors are able to be domesticated and used on Freehold farms to gather gemstones from the ground using their long tongues. These gems suffuse into the creature's shell, where they can be removed by their owners. Removing the gems allows the quarrior to continue to eat.
The warrior of the quarry. None are his equal.
- Ashes of Creation Store: Coil of Crackling Skies.
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (22:23).
- Livestream, 2020-08-28 (1:15:02).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (24:54).
- Livestream, 2019-05-30 (1:09:13).
- Livestream, 2020-01-30 (49:08).
- Livestream, 2021-06-25 (21:56).
- Livestream, 2018-06-04 (19:48).
- Blog: Rocky Beginnings
- Livestream, 2019-06-28 (1:01:58).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Quarrior.
- Livestream, 2019-09-27 (45:00).