Muli are mounts that assist in the transport of goods, resources, and gatherables to increase a player's carrying capacity. Mules transport goods on a much smaller scale than the caravan system.
List of mule mounts
- There will be smaller mules.
Personal inventory limits are tied to a backpack. Material and gatherable items are subject to quantity rather than weight limits. Caravan and Muli are intended to be the primary mode of transportation of goods beyond these limits.
- Muli can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravan will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventario expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- A player's inventory has sections for different types of items. Quest items for example will not fill a player's regular inventory capacity.
- Item stacks will in general have quantity limits based on the type of item.
- We want you to know where the things are; and then the meaningful aspect of that thing is traveling to those locations to access some of those things, particularly as it relates to materials and raw gatherables. – Steven Sharif
- Blog: The Hungry Quadruped.
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Mounts, Tigers and Bears!
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-01-29 (1:24:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-09-27 (47:46).
- Video, 2023-01-27 (9:43).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-15 (45:19).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-04-27 (6:11).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (1:27:18).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-07-18 (44:57).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (1:14:13).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-02-25 (1:10:00).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-07-29 (1:17:33).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-05-29 (41:45).
- Colloquio, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).