It's the fourth anniversary of Ashes of Creation Wiki! Thanks for all of your wonderful support over the years.
Mules are mounts that assist in the transport of goods, resources, and gatherables to increase a player's carrying capacity. Mules transport goods on a much smaller scale than the caravan system.
List of mule mounts
- There will be smaller mules.
Personal inventory limits are tied to a backpack. Material and gatherable items are subject to quantity rather than weight limits. Caravan and Mules are intended to be the primary mode of transportation of goods beyond these limits.
- Mules can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravan will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventario expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- A player's inventory has sections for different types of items. Quest items for example will not fill a player's regular inventory capacity.
- The stacking limit of potions might be one hundred. The stacking limit of food items might be 999 or 1000.
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Mounts, Tigers and Bears!
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:24:27).
- Livestream, 2018-09-27 (47:46).
- Livestream, 2020-07-31 (1:17:45).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (45:19).
- Livestream, 2017-04-27 (6:11).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (1:27:18).
- Livestream, 2017-07-18 (44:57).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:14:13).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (41:45).
- Interview, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).