- Having the ability to gain power at a sacrifice... That's a way to reach a horizontal type of progression. It may not be entirely, because there could potentially be a meta if balancing isn't done correctly; but the objective there is to make sure we have both vertical and horizontal progression in the game. – Steven Sharif
- Multiple playstyles should be relevant and viable. Additionally, you have a spread between casual players and hard-core players; and most of us exist somewhere on that spectrum. The progression path in a society or religion is more conducive to the time we have to play. Whereas, someone else may be playing several hours a day, and they have a better opportunity for the raid/level progression that might require some more dedication. So we want to have these different progression paths available to accommodate the different times in our lives that we have to play the game. And all of those types of progressions will make us relevant in some way shape or form to the general world. – Steven Sharif
- The way that Ashes is constructed is there are multiple paths of progression from a from a PvX perspective, a wide net perspective that players have interest in; and you're not going to be able to become the master of everything. So you're going to have to pick and choose, but even picking and choosing that gives you a place within that aspect of the world at a place that's going to be something that you can build up a reputation around. – Steven Sharif
- The ratio that various progression systems influence player power will evolve over time. In the early game adventuring level may be the dominant influence on player power. Gear may become more influential on player power closer toward endgame.
- Q: Could you explain in detail what you mean by 50% of player power when talking about gear influence on player power?
- A: That's just a general allocation of what players can expect to pursue when enhancing their player character power. Now obviously, the distribution and ratio of those types of influences, whether it be itemization, whether it be level, whether it be, augments choices, and/or skill tree choices: those influences and ratios change through the leveling curve. So, at lower levels your character level is going to be more influential over character power than itemization will be, but at endgame or higher levels, or at the end of the adventuring level progression, that's when itemization really gets an emphasis for its ratio of player power. – Steven Sharif
- The game hosts a wide array of progression paths, and some of those paths will grant additional paths to augmenting your threat generation. This can be in the form of enchantments and stats ... and even in the form of augments granted from societies and religions. Gear and skills choice are also a big component. – Steven Sharif
- Leveling: the act of of going out and adventuring, of killing monsters, and combat in general is the most tactile and moment-to-moment type of gameplay that you're going to experience in Ashes of Creation; and I think at every step of the way in that adventure it should be fun, and it should be something that you enjoy doing, and it should be something that's rewarding, and it should be something that teaches you more about the immersive world that you're in and allows you to follow a compelling storyline. – Steven Sharif
- Players will have the option to rush their vertical progression to level cap or spend time building infrastructure through horizontal progression.
- Experience (XP) is gained through a variety of vertical and horizontal progression paths, such as Pvp, PvE, Esplorazione, Raccolta/Elaborazione/Crafting, Events/Missioni, Grinding mobs.
- Some levels may offer more rewards than others.
- I think you can emphasize some levels more than others and that's a great way to do progression. But I think ultimately that you should see a reward for your progress or effort spent. – Steven Sharif
- As part of our ideals as a game we're not going to give boosts away. We're not going to auto-level up a character. You have to spend time acclimating yourself to what this game is, to what the world that you're part of is; and that's an investment- a time investment; and that plays towards our ideas of risk-versus-reward; and I've always said our game's not going to be for everybody and that's okay. – Steven Sharif
- If I have a skill that does a thousand damage to a target of equal level I don't want my skill to do zero damage to a target that's five levels above me. – Steven Sharif
- A player could in theory level to max level at a single node, providing that node was at a high-enough stage, but it would not be the most effective means of leveling.
Parte dell'esperienza con i Nodi è che non c'è un vero end-game, poichè il mondo cambia costantemente ogni giorno. Il mese uno sarà veramente diverso dal mese due; e questo vale per i livelli 50 come per i livelli 1. – Jeffrey Bard
- On release the developers anticipate max level should be attainable in approximately 45 days if playing 4-6 hours per day.
- The developers estimate that players will reach level cap before a quarter of nodes reach Village (fase 3).
- Alpha-1 had progression to level 15.
- Alpha-2 expects progression to level 35 (subject to change).
Lower level characters will have usefulness in mass combat (such as Assedi al nodo) that is not directly dependent on their level, such as manning siege weapons, helping repair fortifications, bringing proximity-based buffs to key positions, using stealth or scaling walls. These types of things are relevant to the tide of battle and do not require the player to be max-level or have high combat stats.
- The idea is not to be a game where somebody can essentially no life for a week and be max level. The idea is to incorporate some significant chunk of time but still respect the casual player, because the way we respect the casual player is not everything is driven in our game through the adventuring progression line. Not everything is driven through your class level per-se. There's a lot of different progression paths that are available and make you relevant within certain systems and mechanics within the game; and some of those paths are more casual friendly and some of those paths are more hardcore friendly. So with regards to the adventuring class, the idea is to make sure that investment needs to be pretty significant and that the reward then is respective of that investment. – Steven Sharif
- There will be no "grindy" quests.
- There will not be repetitive quest lines through a single dungeon to obtain gear.
- The aspiration is to have more things to do in the game than a player has time to do.
There will be a mentorship program where upper-level players are able to benefit from partying and/or helping lower level players; and getting them situated in the game.
- Certain node buildings and organizations offer quests that can be initiated by a mentor to assist new players. Rewards are offered to both the mentor and the mentee upon completion.
- There will be activities that are present for higher level players to mentor lower level players. Let's say you have a friend who joins later on and you still want to do things with them, there will be things to do. Will he be able to enter a dungeon of your level and participate? No, because we don't want to inflate or deflate characters and manipulate that type of skill or power. We want that to be something that makes sense for them in a progression standpoint. – Steven Sharif
- The mentorship program provides individual quests that can be initiated by the mentor based off of what node that they are part of. So these are like quests that are determined by either certain buildings and/or organizations or the mayor; and there are specific ones that are available for mentors to provide mentees; and they can also participate in some of those quest lines as well: Whether that be leading your mentee through a dungeon or providing a location for them to arrive with you at, or escort quests for the NPC caravans. These types of things, when done together with your mentor, will provide benefits both for the mentor and the mentee as well, so you're incentivized to participate with new players. – Steven Sharif
- Q: Will world bosses scale when it comes to player levels and is it based on players or the zone itself leveling?
Come un giocatore progresses con il suo archetype primario (classe primaria), avranno l'opportunità di scegliere un archetipo secondario per augment le loro abilità primarie con gli effetti dell'archetipo secondario (classe secondaria). La combinazione di archetipi primari and secondari è riferita come una Class.
Se un Fighter scegliesse il Mage come archetipo secondario, il combattente diventerebbe uno Spellsword. Questa combinazione sblocca augments che possono essere applicati alle abilità nel loro skill tree primario. I combattenti hanno una abilità Rush che gli permette di scagliarsi contro un bersaglio; ed una volta raggiunto, infliggere del danno con una possibiltà di atterarlo. Un potenziamento Mage's escape può essere applicato all'abilità di carica, che può ora teletrasportare il giocatore verso il bersaglio; eliminando quindi il tempo di carica richiesto per l'abilità.
- Non sarà possibile potenziare al massimo tutte le abilità di un albero.
Classes by archetype combination
- A player may choose a secondary archetype when they reach level 25. The player can then augment their primary skills with effects from their secondary archetype.
- Outside of class-specific skills there may be a subset of universal skills, such as active block and dodge.
- Class skills are not affected by the type of weapon that is equipped.
Players receive skill points at specific points as they level. These can be used to level up skills (increase their rank) within their active, passive or combat/weapon skill trees.
- Skill points will accrue at specific XP milestones, such as 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 progress through the level, so as to avoid creating an imbalance with experience debt.
- We do have this concept of experience debt that does accrue and we don't want to create an imbalance between skill points acquired versus experience, so we're going to predicate your skill points acquisition based on benchmarks you reach when leveling through a level. So these are going to be at specific points in the level, like one quarter progress, to half progress, to three quarters progress: you're going to get an influx of skill points and then you'll be able to allocate them into your skill tree. – Steven Sharif
- It will not be possible to max all skills in a skill tree.
- In terms of skill progression, players can choose to go "wide" and get a number of different abilities, or go "deep" into a few specific abilities.
- Players are able to reset and reallocate their skill points.
- Augments do not cost skill points. It was previously stated that certain augments will have more expense required on the skill point side.
- Making active skills capable of receiving additional skill point allocations and unlocking additional features so that from a player agency standpoint it's going to be up to you whether or not you want to be more diverse but less depth- wider and not taller, in some of these skill choices. Or if you want to be very very tall, that's going to be something that is up to the player in that regard. – Steven Sharif
- The developers will be testing the use of separate energy mechanics for universal skills in Alpha-2.
- Universal skill progression may align with a player's passive skill tree.
- Outside of your class-specific skill tree, there's going to be a subsection of a few skills that are universal, like active block, like dodge; and I think what we're going to do- or at least what we're going to be discussing here- is those universal skills will have progressions that might align with your passive tree; and you can spec skill points into progressing additional features of those universal abilities that you will have access to. So I think that's probably going to be the direction that we're going to take. – Steven Sharif
- Each type of weapon has its own skill tree that grants passive skills and proc effects and other status conditions.
- The weapon use combo system determines special effects that proc based on weapon progression.
- Ancillary effects proc based on enchantment types.
- Gear enhancements (power stones) can be applied to add elemental or energy types of damage.
- Dual wielded weapons will have its own progression based on weapon type.
- Weapon proficiency (based on length of use of a weapon) is not a planned feature.
- Q: Are weapons balanced towards a proficiency system (i.e. the longer I use a sword, the better my damage will be), or will it be a normal RPG stat system with no long-term scaling?
- A: We will not be using a proficiency system as described, but players will have passives available in their skill tree that will increase effectiveness of certain weapons. Becoming a master of swords will be something that is possible, just not in that particular manner. – Sarah Flanagan
Ashes of Creation is all about providing many progression paths... The reason why we don't like the term endgame is because with the amount of progression that's available with the amount of diversity and player agency that impacts the world... We want the weapon system [to] add an element of that as well... You can determine special effects that proc from currently the combo system; you can determine ancillary effects that proc based on enchantment types; you can power stone weapons to add different either elemental types of damage and/or energy that play rock-paper-scissor with player defenses ... and then you can skill tree out how those effects that are granted ... you can make them better you can branch them off into a different direction. – Steven Sharif
We are very likely going to have a rune system and then we'll have the ability to sort of enchant weapons outside of that too... That's not always going to be like a vertical progression... Some of it's going to be giving up something to get something else; so maybe I do less physical damage but more magical damage, that thing. – Jeffrey Bard
- Progressione in various Pvp systems will unlock enchantment stones that grant temporary PvP-focused benefits to gear (via a socketing system). Performance is measured over six month PvP seasons.
It's not as though you're going to necessarily acquire these once and then you're set for your PvP enchantments, but instead you'll have to continually perform month after month in order to keep having those slotted enchantments. – Steven Sharif
- You don't really push a particular item's level requirement or the identity of that item. You can enhance it, you can add enchantments to it, but it's still the item it is. – Steven Sharif
- Combat pets will incorporate some of their owner's power in a way that keeps the power progression horizontal.
- Power is delegated to the pet when it is summoned and returned to the player immediately when the pet despawns.
Combat pets, which can be acquired by any archetype- and this is essentially an item that exists within your backpack- you cast the item to summon your pet. When it is summoned it's not intended to be a vertical gain of power, because when you make combat pets a vertical power gain, then it becomes a no choice solution: you must have a combat pet if you want to play efficiently- you must have a combat pet; and I wanted to steer clear of that because the way I wanted to approach combat pets was more of a horizontal power choice; meaning: depending on the type of encounter you're facing, depending on the threat assessment you have, a combat pet might be relevant, or it might not. One combat combat pet might be more relevant than another combat pet and that's part of your gear acquisition, your item chase to attain this more comprehensive selection of combat pets that you can have available to you and can be summoned in the event that you want to engage an encounter with a different aspect of your power curve: Not vertical, but horizontal. – Steven Sharif
I giocatori dovranno scegliere, per ogni personaggio, una carriera nell'albero delle abilità dell'artigianato. All'interno di ognuna delle tre classi madri (Raccolta, Elaborazione e Crafting) sono presenti diverse professioni. Un personaggio può arrivare ad un livello di maestria in soltanto una di queste tre classi principali.
- È possibile padroneggiare più professioni (non tutte) all'interno di una singola classe madre, ma sarà un'impresa lunga che necessiterà molte risorse.
L'estrazione è una classe madre dell'artigianato, come la lavorazione e la produzione. All'interno di ognuna sono presenti diverse professioni. Potrai padroneggiare soltanto una di queste classi madre; ma potrai utilizzare il tuo tempo per padroneggiare ogni singola professione all'interno della classe. – Steven Sharif
Diventare un Produttore professionista, o un Lavoratore o un Estrattore dovrebbe essere un significativo investimento di tempo e risorse; per questo motivo dovrebbe anche essere qualcosa che una volta raggiunto è come se le persone nel server sappiano chi sei. – Steven Sharif
La progressione dell'artigianato all'intero dell'albero delle abilità avviene basandosi sull'esperienza (ripetizione di incarichi) e sul raggiungimento di determinati obiettivi all'interno di una specialità.
- I giocatori possono dedicarsi a qualsiasi professione come novizi prima di deciderne una specifica.
- Scegliere un percorso specifico all'interno dell'albero delle abilità permette al giocatore di specializzarsi in determinate aree. Questo incoraggia l'interazione tra giocatori, arricchendo l'esperienza nell'artigianato.
- Il raggiungere un livello di maestria non riguarda soltanto la creazione di oggetti; garantisce molti privilegi, tra cui titoli, accesso ad oggetti, sconti, e missioni. 
I giocatori avranno l'opportunità di dilettarsi in qualsiasi professione ad un livello principiante e questo gli darà la possibilità di capire cosa riguarda una determinata professione e di poi scegliere che direzione vogliono prendere per padroneggiarne una in particolare. – Steven Sharif
Quando ci riferiamo al non essere esperto di tutto non significa che non sarai professionista nella tua delle tre classi di artigianato, che sono, come sapete, produzione, lavorazione ed estrazione. Sarai professionista di una di queste, ma non delle altre due. – Steven Sharif
- That character may then master up to two professions within this mastered path (subject to testing).
- A character will be able to achieve up to tier 3 or tier 4 proficiency in professions that are not mastered.
- Players will have the opportunity to dabble in all of the professions at a very beginners level and then that gives them an understanding of what that profession feels like and then allows them to pinpoint the direction that they want to go in to master particular professions. – Steven Sharif
- Based on testing, it may be decided to limit profession mastery certificates to a capped value.
- Becoming a master Crafter or a master Processor or a master Gatherer should be a significant time investment and resource investment; and because of that it should also be something that when you achieve that status it's like people on the server know who you are. – Steven Sharif
- Masteries aren’t just about making an item. They grant many things, including titles, access to items, bargains, and quests. 
- Previously it was stated that with considerable effort a player can master all professions within a mastered parent artisan class. This was later changed to a player being able to master some but not all professions within a mastered parent artisan class. This was changed to being able to master up to two or three professions within a mastered parent artisan class (subject to testing). The current stance is being able to master up to two professions.
- Q: What would be the daily activities for someone at level 50 with a maxed out artisan tree?
- A: The daily activity might be something along the lines of, depending on what type of profession or processor you are, of interacting with fellow artisanship individuals to wheel and deal on supply and demand chains; orchestrating and participating and caravan roads that move materials across the world so that you can satisfy buy orders and/or commission requests. Participating in unique trades and/or dungeon experiences that have the opportunity to acquire unique crafting materials so that you can create the dragon's legendary sword and sell that potentially. Finding unique harvestable materials in remote parts of the world or engaging in treasure map finding for again unique materials and/or processing things. There's a whole host of different intents that are loops for the players to participate in that again are situationally relevant based on the world state. – Steven Sharif
- Each gathering profession has three gathering tools. Each tool allows gathering of different resource types.
- Progression in the gathering artisan class unlocks higher level harvesting tools that enable gathering of higher level resources.
- Artisan progression unlocks higher level surveying tools that enable better identification of gatherable resources within a location.
- Higher level of progression can also speed up gathering times, resource yields, and may allow access to resources at earlier growth stages.
- A gatherer at maximum proficiency will unlock master toolsets that will grant them access to the highest quality gatherables.
- Tools will have durability and lifespans.
- Artisans will not need to rely on other trees in order to make their tools.
- Tools do advance within the artisan tree, so your ability to either gather, process or craft will require the equivalent tools necessary at that stage of crafting in order to accomplish the task at hand. So, you could not mine copper and mithril with the same tool. – Steven Sharif
- The developers are considering the introduction of gathering tools that require two players, such as two-person saws that can fell larger trees.
- Your progression within the profession will take account what tools you can use. There might even be some opportunity to do some gathering with other players that . Typically in other games that I play you usually do the gathering alone. You're venturing around alone; and we wanted to take a look at maybe having a friend to help you with a two person saw on a larger tree. Maybe there's some panning that you could do as opposed to just hitting with the pickaxe. So, we'll have other tools that are part of that progression path and other activities that players can do if they would like to gather together. – Kory Rice
There is a small RNG chance of looting rare and legendary items or crafting materials from mobs based on the level, status and type of mob. This also applies to harvesting resources with a gathering profession.
- There is a much higher chance that materials and unique recipes are dropped that can be used to craft items of equitable value.
- Legendary equipment is only dropped by Legendary world bosses.
- Legendary equipment will have a roughly 6-12% improvement in base stats, subject to testing and balancing.
At each stage from Gatherer to Processor to Crafter you are required to have certain prerequisites before those elite types of materials can be essentially gathered, processed, or crafted. – Steven Sharif
- Gatherers must have high quality tools to gather rare resources.
- Processors must have high tier processing buildings on their freehold to produce rare materials.
- Crafters must also satisfy certain prerequisites to craft legendary equipment.
The amount of effort needed and interdependencies across the different types of players – between raiders and PvPers and crafters and even role players and the taverns and businesses: the processors and gatherers – all of those systems will likely have a component that lends toward creating or crafting that legendary item... We want to stay away from the highly RNGd system, and instead take our multiple progression paths that we are offering the players and put the construction components for achieving these legendary items within them so it encourages communities to work together because it's going to be difficult for just one person by themselves to gather everything. Not to say that they couldn't in an economic sense, by buying those components, that's possible. But achieving them from a time investment standpoint we want it to be considerably less RNG focussed. – Steven Sharif
- If the player character leaves the server then the item will become available for acquisition through whatever means it was acquired previously.
There are absolutely legendary items and they're not items that are attained easily nor are they granted out in a volume. There might even be items that are single items that will exist on the server at any given time.
It will be a very ornate and detailed weapon, more so than any other weapon or piece of equipment in the game. It will also include some awesome looking effects that won't too gaudy, they won't be too bright and shiny so that it doesn't look good, but they will be subtle and people will notice it and know wow that guy has this weapon. – Steven Sharif
Legendary items are not intended to be temporary.
The fact there is only one of them... or very very few of them depending on what it is. I think that in and of itself is a balance component right and you need to make sure that the players who are striving for those legendary things and who are devoting the time energy, resources in order to achieve them are accurately rewarded... We do not intend on having legendary items that are temporary. – Steven Sharif
- Players may follow only one religion at a time.
- Religious progression is based on quests that are only offered to followers of that religion.
- Religions have a ranking system based on a player's performance in these quests and the number of quests completed.
- Changing religion will cause loss of progress in a player's previous religion.
- It depends on their dedication to the religion itself; their performance when it comes to certain religion's religious objectives; their contribution to the development of that religion within the world. There's a lot of different markers that we use at each stage to determine how they progress within the religion. – Steven Sharif
Mariner classes (also referred to as boatsmanship classes, boatsman skills or seamanship) contain different skill trees arranged in a similar manner to Classi artigiane. As a player gains experience in these different skills they become more adept at using them.
- Interaction with attachments, such as gunnery.
- Piloting/driving the ship.
- Ship navigation.
- Utilizing ship components, such as furling the sails.
- Ship repair, such as the speed and amount of health restored.
- Defensive skills.
- Utility based skills.
- The benefits of having Mariner expertise is not just related to activities you can do on the ships, but will also incorporate skills that become available when you're piloting ships as well. There's a few things that Mariner classes provide: interaction with attachments on the ship, driving the ship itself, utilizing the ship's components—like furling the sails or not—as well as repairing ships when damage is taken—the speed at which you can do it, the health you regenerate when you do it. – Steven Sharif
- For example, if the event takes place in a zone that has a base population of let's say average level 25, then one of the trigger conditions might be that 10 monsters of level 25 have been killed recently in that zone and the level 25 event will now spawn additional content designed for level 25 players. So these events aren't always going to be end-game they're going to be obviously appropriate based on the content in which the predicate system is informing, but they also could be something completely top level that is introduced at a lower-level area and brings population traffic of the players back to those types of things. – Steven Sharif
- The more players participating in an event the more challenging the event will become and the higher the rewards will be for completing the event.
|Node stage.||Symbol||Alternate name.||Timeframe to advance.||Player housing.|
|3.||Village||-||Few days||Small houses|
|4.||Town||-||Many days||Medium houses|
|5.||City||-||Few weeks||Large houses|
- Nodes advance to the first stage quickly. This enables NPC services such as vending or banking items.
- The more advanced the node is, the larger its ZOI becomes.
- Less advanced nodes (referred to as vassal nodes) that fall within a more advanced node's ZOI can still gain XP, but must remain at a lower advancement stage than the dominant node.
- The territory expansion algorithm takes into account the nearest coast, neighboring nodes, and the heatmap of players in surrounding areas over the last weeks or month.
- The way that the algorithm expands the territories takes into account a few things: One it takes into account the coast like where's the closest coast. Two it takes into account the neighboring nodes so it can take over and essentially vassal state those nodes, but what's more important is essentially the initial population based on like how players choose their races. Because we have nine different races and four different starting points that branch out, each server's population density is going to dictate essentially the first few nodes that are highly populated and then that initial seed is what's going to determine the node structure as it moves inland into the into the world essentially; and based on the performance and successes of different sieges will determine which nodes that got locked out from the previous the initial advancements what nodes can now be available to advance further. So I really think that with so many variables that are present in the equation of how nodes advance and stay existing with the more variables you have, the higher likelihood there is for there to be a significant diversion in world progression. – Steven Sharif
- Normally the algorithm that's applied to the node territorial expansion will prevent significant nodes from being in close proximity to each other... There could be a perfect storm where all of the algorithmic progression of territory leads to having these nodes very close to each other because there's certain requirements that should that need to be available to satisfy node vassal takeovers; and it's possible that two nodes would never take each other over as vassals and end up close together and spanning their territories in opposite directions: The Tale of Two Cities thing. – Steven Sharif
- A node does not receive XP from the nodes within its ZOI until these nodes have reached their cap.
- Node experience gain opportunities will be equitable across the four node types.
- Different people have different resources invested in nodes progressing and it would be a little "gamey" if you could know exactly what was necessary at that point because that would disincentivize people from participating. – Steven Sharif
- Players within the node are teleported to a safe location, likely a respawn area near the node.
- Supplies will spawn around the node and system driven caravans are spawned to bring these supplies into the node. These caravans are not able to be attacked.
- NPCs will begin construction activities.
- Players outside the node will see the new facade of the node pop into existence as the node advances in stage.
- The Development Area of a Node is where civilization will appear as the Node advances. As the Node Stage increases, different buildings, NPCs, and services will become available in the Development Area. The higher the Node Stage, the more complex and populated the Development Area becomes. Development Areas will also vary depending on the Node Type - Economic, Military, Scientific, or Divine. – Margaret Krohn
- A Metropolis (fase 6) can control up to two City (fase 5) nodes. A City (fase 5) can control one Town (fase 4) and one Village (fase 3) node. A Village (fase 3) can control an Encampment (fase 2) or an Expedition (fase 1). If the Village (fase 3) gets destroyed through a siege, its dependant Encampment (fase 2) and Expedition (fase 1) nodes are also destroyed.
- There is a layer of intricacy between how the neighboring nodes advance and what potential parent structure they have in the vassalship tree. – Steven Sharif
- Vassal nodes gain benefits from their regent node (also referred to as sovereign node or parent node) even if the node type of the parent is different to the vassal.
- It is not a bad thing to be vasseled, it is a good thing to be vasseled. It brings many benefits from the Sovereign, which is the ultimate parent of that vassal network down to the vassal node itself; and it allows that vassal node to even live outside of its normal mechanics. You get to adopt some of the benefits that the node type of your sovereign is, even if your node type as a vassal node isn't the same. – Steven Sharif
- Regent nodes collect taxes from their vassal nodes. These taxes cannot be taken by the mayor or other players.
- Vassal nodes must remain at least one node stage below their parent node.
- Neighboring/Adjacent nodes from Expedition (fase 1) upward block the growth of their immediate neighbors. This was intended to be tested in Alpha-1.
- Vassal nodes first apply any experience earned to their own deficit (see Node atrophy). It then applies excess experience earned to its parent node.
- If the parent node advances, the vassal is once again able to advance.
- Vassal nodes give excess experience to their parent node and may have their own vassals; so long as they fall within the parent node’s zone of influence.
- If a node is capped and is both a vassal and has its own vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to its own deficit. Experience beyond that is then sent to its parent node.
- When the vassal reaches its cap it overflows experience up to the parent; and so it can be very good early on for parents to get vassal nodes that are very productive- that have a lot of traffic. – Steven Sharif
- Vassals are subject to the government, alliances, wars, taxes, and trade of their parent node, and are able to receive federal aid from them.
- Vassal nodes cannot declare war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Citizens of vassals are bound by the diplomatic states of the parent node.
- If a Node is a Vassal Node and is capped from advancing further, it first applies any experience earned to its own deficit (see Node Atrophy section), and then applies excess experience earned to its Parent Node. If the Parent Node advances and the Vassal is able to grow, it becomes uncapped. If a Node is capped and is both a Vassal and has its own Vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to their own deficit. Any experience beyond that is then sent to its Parent Node. – Margaret Krohn
- Vassal nodes must remain at least one node stage below their parent node.
Node layout and style
- The way that the node system is built is that they can exist across a spread of 18 biomes, but at the same time have to represent the cultural influence of these cultures that are intrinsically a part of a specific biome. – Steven Sharif
- Environment (biome) and location of the node.
- Nodes will adjust the local topography to fit the aesthetic and mechanical requirements of the node.
- Currently the way that the platform system is set up, is it's capable of adjusting the topography of the node's footprint, regardless of the surrounding terrain. So the reason for that is we want to have flexibility in the presentation of the node's layout and how it is essentially both from an aesthetic standpoint as well as a mechanical standpoint with node sieges- how it's constructed and that construction should have the ability to take on a variance of different types of topography. So it shouldn't be dependent on the surrounding area. Now that's not to say that the surrounding area isn't going to have some influence over. So for example... we're experimenting a little bit with the platform tech and putting up a node up against the side of a mountain or on the edge of a cliff or something that has a beautiful vista. Those are things that we're going to test out obviously as we continue to work on the node tool and how that platform system works, but the idea is to have the node independent of the surrounding terrain. – Steven Sharif
- Some parts are determined by the area it's in. Some parts are determined by the type it is. Some parts are determined by the race it is; and then the rest of it is determined by the mayor. – Jeffrey Bard
- Race that contributed the highest percentage to the node's advancement will alter the racial appearance of its buildings, NPCs, and props.
- All nodes, whether they're associated with a castle or associated with normal node structure, has cultural influences that replicate over to the buildings that are produced and the NPCs that are present. – Steven Sharif
- The rest is determined by the node's mayor.
- Q: How long would you say it will take players on average to fill/build up a node completely from wilderness to metropolis?
- A: It's one thing to get a node to a certain level: it's another thing to develop the node; and I can't really give you an on-average expectation, because there's a lot of variables at play. There's how many citizens does the node have attracted to it; what's the type of traffic that the node is attracting to it based on things like its tax rates, or the specialization that it chose to spec into, based on the building types it's chosen to build. All of those things are variables that can affect the quote-unquote "average build-out time" of a particular node. So it's difficult to give you an average when there's so many variables along those lines. But the idea is that if there is a particular project that players are interested in in developing based on the node stage, that they would have the ability to complete several of those projects as within a single term of a mayor; and a term of a mayor is one month. – Steven Sharif
- Gear appearance of certain armor sets is influenced by the player's race.
- Node layout and style is influenced by the race that contributes the most to that node.
- There is an attrition and that attrition on experience and influence is heightened based on the performance of the race in the world. So if all these nodes are Orc nodes then their attrition rate is very high to compete with the cultural establishment of new nodes because they have more influence in the world and a popular opinion is against them in their outlying regions that they do not have influence in. – Steven Sharif
Zones and progression
Dungeon, Incursioni, Boss del mondo, Mobs, Missioni, Events, Risorse, Narratives and other content within a node's ZOI will have a diverse level range; but will scale with the advancement of that node and its racial influence.
- Portions of the spawn tables (for mobs and resources) are static and other portions are dynamic and adapt to node development.
- We don’t have a strictly level 25 zone. Instead, that zone might have some level 10 creatures near the road, some level 20 creatures deep in the forest, and some level 30 creatures up the mountain. These ratios will change based on the Nodes that inform them, becoming generally more dangerous as the Node grows. All this civilization attracts the attention of Things-That-Should-Not-Be. This does not mean that wilderness areas are safe, by any means. Some may be safe-er, but all will have dangers that even the most experienced traveler needs to watch out for. – Steven Sharif
- Organizzazioni sociali.
- Crafting certain items.
- Passive abilities increase certain stats relating to a guild member's ability to perform in combat or in other aspects of the guild, such as the economy.
- Ottimizzazioni may apply at the upper tiers of guild progression.
- Guild members do not need to be citizens of the same node in order to benefit from passive skills and augments.
- Guild size can be traded off for guild progression.
- Guild Halls can be unlocked at a certain stage of guild advancement.
- Guilds cannot respec their skill points once allocated. This is subject to testing.
- It's not always going to be combat. You could have an economic focus guild. You could have a trade oriented guild; and there's all sorts of things that you can put together and give your guild its own identity. – Jeffrey Bard
Social organization progression
- Some progression is static, but more competitive achievements will be seasonal, based on a ladder system.
There are hierarchical paths pertaining to specific questlines for the organization's thematic. These quests will either be cooperative with or adversarial against other nodes based on their mutual war status.
- - For example, a Thieves' guild may have objectives and quests toward securing a particular item to enable players to advance within the organization.
- Social organizations are going to have questlines that players participate in which some will include sabotage, espionage, intrigue... While it's not necessarily player versus player in the combat sense, it is player versus player in pitting communities in those organizations against each other in a competitive atmosphere, where only some things can be accomplished by certain communities; and not everybody can succeed at a particular task. So, I think that that's a unique way to involve meaningful conflict that doesn't necessarily have to relate to PvP, because obviously we have a lot of PvP systems in the game and and there are many ways for players to participate in player versus player combat; but we also want to make sure that from a progression standpoint, from a system standpoint there are going to be abilities of individuals to follow these questlines, these tasks that will pit organizations against each other, specifically from an organizational standpoint. – Steven Sharif
Social organization augments
- Whether the organization is the patron of their node: Meaning it contributes the most amount of work to the node from its members.
- A player's progression within that organization.
- You're gonna see augments being used a lot throughout a lot of our systems. When we're talking about the guild system, when we're talking about social organizations, when we're talking about religions. A lot of those things are going to affect how and what you have available to augment your skills with. – Jeffrey Bard
- Vie di Progressione all'interno delle alleanze.
- Le Gilde condivideranno servizi in comune coi membri delle alleanze.
- Le alleanze possono intraprendere relazioni coi nodes.
Specifici contenuti che si basano sulle alleanze ed avanzamento all'interno dello sviluppo di quella alleanza; e l'abilità di condividere alcuni servizi comuni tra le gilde che fanno parte di quella alleanza. Penso che permettere alle alleanze di intraprendere certe relazioni coi nodi come un'interazione sia positivo. Questo provvederà un'interessante dinamica per i giocatori che sono o membri di quel particolare nodo con cui viene stabilita la relazione o membri dell'alleanza. Quindi penso che costruire questi sistemi riguardi ovviamente creare i canali attraverso i quali questi giocatori possano creare legami e più strati ci sono attorno a questi canali tra le diverse gilde ed i giocatori, più sostenibile sarà quella relazione. – Steven Sharif
- La progressione della proprietà sblocca nuovi bonus, abilità e capacità.
Vogliamo che ci sia progressione in molti sistemi e parte di quella delle proprietà è che, quando stabilisci le costruzioni base, più queste esistono e si dimostrano produttive, più opportunità avranno di salire di livello: offrendo nuovi bonus, nuove abilità, nuove capacità; anche perchè sopravvivere in questo mondo è un'impresa di per sè, quindi è ricompensata permettendo la progressione con queste cose. – Steven Sharif
- Artisan buildings on freeholds enable placement of processing and crafting stations.
- Business buildings on freeholds allow freehold owners to provide services to other players.
- Q: What benefits do players receive for taking on the role of a tavern owner?
- A: You will get noticeability with regards to your creations because that will be displayed to the characters that consume those things; but, in addition, you can get certain types of itemization rewards depending on the number of patrons that you serve. You can also reap economic rewards, such as gold from the inn that you are selling your goods at. And then you can unlock access to certain types of recipes and or vendors based on the level of reputation you build up in that particular node. – Steven Sharif
- Taverns have tech trees that allow the tavern owner to specialize and upgrade specific bonuses and services provided by the business.
Monster coin progression
- In Ashes of Creation a large portion of world events revolve around the environment reacting to the player. This means that as players are exploring the world and developing civilization around them the environment is responding to this encroachment by spawning dynamic events and creatures to attack those developing cities. These events occur in 3 different types: the Legion level the Elite level and the Epic level. – Steven Sharif
- Q: Will World bosses like the like Tumok take part in the NPC sieges on nodes and will players be able to use a monster coin to play as one of those world bosses in an event?
- A: That is the intent, is that we will have varying quality of monster coins available creatures like Tumok may participate in certain atrophy events or other types of events; and if you have the very rare and legendary type of monster coin that's available to be used on a creature type like Tumok then yes, you could inhabit him. That's the intent of the system. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse progression
- Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- Daily and weekly quests will allow players to gain up to 50 levels (matching the intended level cap for the Ashes of Creation MMORPG).
- Advancing through these levels allows players to unlock unique cosmetic rewards, such as weapon skins.
You're going to have an adventuring path and that adventuring path is going to come with weekly quests and daily quests that you can participate in that will be available for the Castle sieges for the Horde and for the Battle Royale; and as you complete these quests you're going to gain experience; and right now you have up to 50 levels, which matches the intended cap for Ashes of Creation. Fifty levels of the adventure path that you can advance in; and as you advance in each of these levels you're going to be unlocking certain assets, such as these weapon skins. Now the great thing about player's progress in Apocalypse is that you will share the same account from Apocalypse to Ashes of Creation the MMORPG and anything that you earn in Apocalypse will be in Ashes of Creation the MMORPG- a unique as a skin exactly: A skin that you will have access to for helping us test write Apocalypse and preparing these different Alpha and Beta stages for Ashes of Creation. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse adventure paths
- The first chapter of Apocalypse is The Exodus. Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- There will be an optional Legendary Path that players can purchase for USD $10 per 10 weeks.
- The Legendary Path offers over 50 cosmetic rewards.
- Alpha-1 backers and Intrepid pre-order pack owners will be granted a lifetime compendium (battle pass) to the Legendary path.
- Alpha-2, Beta-1 and Beta-2 backers will have access to the first chapter's Legendary path, with over 50 cosmetics available to earn.
- Other Kickstarter, summer backers and pre-order pack owners will receive the first chapter of the legendary path for free for 70 days. 71 different cosmetic rewards can be earned starting from December 18th.
- The Legendary path will also have a shop for one-off cosmetics.
- Embers can be used in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse to purchase unique cosmetics or to purchase the Legendary adventure path.
- All Adventure paths in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse allow players to earn embers just for playing. Those embers will carry over into the MMORPG.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
Progression and experience tracking for participation in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing entitled players to earn unique cosmetic rewards. These earned rewards will carry over in player's accounts to live launch of the MMORPG.
- Armor appearances.
- Freehold building skins.
- Weapon skins.
One of the ways we want to give back to the Community in participating in this testing is allowing for progress, quests, achievements rewards to be gained in Apocalypse... You will have rewards and quests and achievements that you and your participation and your performance in that game, whether it be the Castle Siege, the Horde Mode or the Battle Royale will earn you cosmetics. There will be costumes. There will be mounts to earn. There will be housing and furniture. There will be emotes. There will be weapon variants. A lot of these are what we have in production for our project Ashes of Creation, we apply some variants and skins for and make them only available through participating in helping us test these different game modes. And they will carry over to your account on the MMORPG. – Steven Sharif
The account used for Apocalypse is the same account used for the MMORPG. Unique skins earned in Apocalypse will be added to the MMORPG as rewards for helping to prepare for the Alpha and Beta stages of Ashes of Creation.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- Skins earned in Apocalypse will be available to apply at certain tiers, levels and/or access points within the MMORPG.
So it's not that you'll be able to equip necessarily an item at level one. These are all cosmetic skins. Again we are not about the pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience life. What we want to do instead is as you earn, craft, or find equipment in the MMORPG, these skins that you've earned in Apocalypse will be available at certain tiers, levels and/or access points. So for example, we have different grades of mounts right. We have the base one land mounts. We have the Royal mounts. We have the flying mounts if you're a mayor or King or Queen. We have legendary mounts. These classes of mounts will have available skins associated with those particular classes... If you have the Ramstider skin that you've earned from Apocalypse, you'll be able to apply that to your first land mount, which will probably be earned within the first five levels you'll earn a land mount. However if you have let's say for example the Gryphon, which will be a glideable mount. I'm sorry what's the name of the what's the name of the night one. The midnight- is the midnight bird or something like? The Nighthunter Gryphon. I think that's it. If you have that skin you'll only be able to apply that skin to a Royal mount so you'll still have to earn these things. Remember our position is that of: You need to earn these things in Ashes first. They're not purchasable or earned outside in Apocalypse and you're granted that immediately. These are skins that you apply to the things you earn in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
One thing that we announced to our alpha one backers that I know they love clarity on is that we'll also be including progression and experience tracking for participation and testing that will entitle them to some unique cosmetics as well that reflect on the lore of this setting, which is before the fall. So you'll be able to acquire some armors that reflect some of the ancient cultures of Verra that you will earn and hold for live launch. – Steven Sharif
|Basic axe.||Hallowed Bronze Axe.||Arcanic Bronze Axe.||Pyroclastic Bronze Axe.||Eldritch Bronze Axe.|
|Thundering Mace.||Hallowed Mace.||Arcanic Mace.||Pyroclastic Mace.||Eldritch Mace.|
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-12-23 (1:32:10).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (51:52).
- Podcast, 2023-07-15 (13:51).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-10-14 (23:15).
- Colloquio, 2018-10-20 (2:53:53).
- Colloquio, 2018-10-20 (1:55).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (18:35).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-04-8 (PM) (28:38).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-04-30 (1:17:40).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-10-31 (1:36:15).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-12 (42:17).
- Official Livestream - May 4th @ 3 PM PST - Q&A
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-31 (1:05:58).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-10-31 (5:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-24 (46:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-05-27 (1:11:10).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (1:33:37).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-07-29 (1:24:58).
- Colloquio, 2021-06-13 (48:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-09-27 (52:41).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (1:34:55).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-04-29 (1:06:34).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (40:08).
- Podcast, 2023-07-15 (11:21).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-12-15 (58:48).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-08 (1:07:59).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-24 (19:25).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-01-28 (15:35).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-08 (1:12:51).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-15 (26:13).
- Colloquio, 2018-08-24 (4:15).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-09-30 (1:07:22).
- Colloquio, 2018-08-24 (8:52).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-05-31 (43:55).
- Colloquio, 2021-06-13 (24:14).
- Ashes of Creation class list.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-07-28 (19:05).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-10-16 (1:00:44).
- Colloquio, 2018-08-08 (22:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-07-28 (1:04:27).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-18 (1:05:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-11-19 (50:38).
- Video, 2022-09-30 (17:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-09-24 (1:18:06).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-06-25 (23:08).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-08-28 (1:12:50).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-07-28 (1:03:27).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-29 (55:44).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-19 (53:59).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-18 (1:07:51).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-11-16 (30:02).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-29 (54:44).
- Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- Colloquio, 2020-07-18 (1:07:06).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-08-28 (1:19:24).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-12-02 (1:05:08).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-04-30 (53:08).
- Colloquio, 2018-10-20 (2:53:52).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-01-30 (1:28:40).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-05-04 (45:37).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-06-30 (1:12:38).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-09-30 (53:15).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-09-30 (43:45).
- Video, 2022-09-30 (24:49).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (47:57).
- Colloquio, 2021-02-07 (49:18).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-06-04 (1:11:19).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-06-25 (1:29:39).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-06-04 (21:37).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-03-26 (1:15:57).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-18 (14:22).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-18 (16:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-05-27 (1:20:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (51:37).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-17 (58:55).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-11-30 (1:26:00).
- Colloquio, 2022-01-14 (42:18).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (1:21:14).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-06-28 (1:24:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-07-30 (1:15:29).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-24 (32:07).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-07-26 (1:09:46).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-20 (18:47).
- Colloquio, 2021-02-07 (36:38).
- Colloquio, 2020-03-27 (5:25).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-10 (6:12).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-04-29 (1:13:00).
- Colloquio, 2023-07-09 (42:51).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (50:07).
- Video, 2023-06-30 (3:14).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-10-14 (32:38).
- Colloquio, 2020-03-27 (9:00).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (38:25).
- Video, 2022-10-28 (26:14).
- Video, 2022-10-28 (25:11).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-04-30 (53:11).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-18 (1:00:15).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-19 (8:43).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-20 (21:57).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-04-8 (PM) (55:49).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (46:08).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-03-26 (1:02:06).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-03-31 (1:15:02).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-15 (38:08).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-07-09 (25:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-04-8 (PM) (51:49).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (44:18).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-07-25 (57:02).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-08 (44:51).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-06-01 (33:40).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-09-30 (1:24:54).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-07-09 (36:05).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-07-09 (36:05).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-04-29 (44:13).
- Video, 2023-09-29 (12:18).
- Video, 2023-09-29 (2:59).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-12 (14:48).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-20 (3:45).
- Video, 2017-04-20 (0:02).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-10-16 (50:20).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-18 (10:04).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-08 (1:00:15).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-09-24 (1:21:23).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (28:16).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-10-14 (55:13).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-11-17 (55:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-08-26 (1:07:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-08-31 (52:56).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-08-26 (1:04:35).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-08-26 (1:10:16).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (39:17).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-09-27 (53:06).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-02-25 (41:00).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-02-26 (1:12:18).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (29:47).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (54:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (21:23).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (47:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-07-29 (1:13:09).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (45:32).
- Colloquio, 2021-02-07 (33:00).
- Colloquio, 2018-05-11 (1:00:19).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-19 (19:35).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-15 (30:53).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-08-26 (1:28:50).
- Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 2017-04-13.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-19 (22:10).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-19 (36:07).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-06-26 (1:31:53).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-05 (23:26).
- Colloquio, 2018-08-08 (9:36).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (1:11:13).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-17 (7:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-09-29 (1:07:50).
- Colloquio, 2020-07-19 (24:34).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (18:52).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (30:04).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2021-06-25 (1:05:01).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (24:47).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-06-01 (31:47).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (21:07).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (48:29).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-04-07 (31:49).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-06-30 (1:08:02).
- Development Update with Freehold Preview.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-12-02 (1:22:30).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (27:52).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-03 (31:46).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-03 (36:25).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2023-06-30 (1:50:52).
- 2018-12-08 Newsletter.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:45).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (33:55).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (26:12).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2019-09-30 (1:34:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (51:20).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (1:00:52).
- Blog: October Giveaway - Free Armor of the Autumn Knight.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-10-31 (38:47).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-09-27 (27:27).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (26:03).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (26:23).
- Bronze Axe Skins.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:08).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:12).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:19).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:30).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:37).
- Thundering Mace Skins.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:43).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:47).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2018-12-06 (28:51).