- Estate crowdfunding campaign launched, June 21, 2017.
- Summer crowdfunding campaign completed with 2,485 backers, July 22, 2017.
Estate crowdfunding packages:
|Warrior of old|
|Braver of worlds|
|Leader of men|
|Hero of the people|
|Avatar of the phoenix|
Crowdfunding package upgrades
Summer crowdfunding goals
Crowdfunding guild rewards
- Guild cloaks will work the same way that accessory appearances from the cosmetic packs work, in that they are applied to the item and take over that appearance. They can not be applied over costumes.  – Cody Peterson
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
- Basic mounts are obtained through an early quest that is available to all players in starting areas.
- Players assign cosmetic skins to a character on their account from the account management page.
- The skin can then be applied to change the appearance of the mount that was earned in game.
- This does not remove the skin itself. It can be applied again to any other applicable mount in the future.
- Players may remove the skin from a character and assign it to another character on their account.
- Skins can only ever be active on one character and one mount.
The Dawnbreaker mount skin is used in a similar fashion as described, but is only applicable to a certain class of mounts. Aquatic mount skins, like the Tidesnapper, are also used in a similar fashion, but are only applicable to the aquatic class of mounts.
- Two dye channels are provided per character that together influence up to 50% of the gear that is equipped by that character.
- The original design allowed individual items to be dyed with different dyes.
- One of the things that we want to do- again talking about player agency- is we want to give them the ability to change the appearance of their armor sets that they're wearing; and the way we've approached the dye solution is through a channeled system. We have a two channel dye system where the first channel is a lower grade dye that it has influence over between 10 to 20 percent of your overall armor appearance; and then the second channel dye is a higher tier dye that you have to acquire; and by doing so you can influence the remaining thirty percent- up to thirty percent of that armor appearance: So up to a total of fifty percent influence that can occur across all the pieces that you wear. Now one unique approach to the way we're doing this dye system is we're not allowing individual dyes to be applied on individual items, but instead we keep a cohesion across the set by applying that dye channel to your character; and when you equip a piece with your overall character it will assume that dye channel from your paper doll. So you apply the dyes to your character and when you equip a piece of item it will take that dye and it will influence the channel over that particular piece so that it comes into alignment. And what the reason that we're doing that is there's a lot of options with regards to customization for your character appearance, whether it be through transmog, through costumes, through mixing and matching sets and pieces that you can wear; and what we want to avoid is the rainbow effect where these pieces do not look good together and it creates the clown that's walking down the street.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
- Summer upgrade campaign (available only to Kickstarter backers).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-07-28 (2:49).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2022-06-30 (1:06:02).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2020-10-30 (1:14:34).
- Trasmissione in diretta, 2017-05-26 (3:04).