- Organizzazioni sociali.
- Castelli della Gilda.
- Node governments.
There's social organizations, there's religions, there's Mayor, there's Kings and Queens, there's Guild Leaders, there's Guild officers: All of those can incorporate particular types of titles that grant you access to certain things; and you know that's part of our risk versus reward. That's part of our not everybody gets a trophy. These are achievements that we want you to strive for and there's plenty of those types of achievements within the game because there's lots of nodes and there's lots of different pseudo factions that exist that you get to identify and say "Oh I'd like to do that particular thing very well and better than others." And you can strive to do so. – Steven Sharif
Node government titles
- Priests, bishops or acolytes in certain temples.
- Patron guild leader.
- Chief bounty hunter.
- World and server first achievements.
- There will be leader boards.
- There may be visible items on a character that relate to Titles or Successi.
- Certain titles will unlock special abilities or stats during sieges and events.
It kind of redefines what the players will experience in an MMORPG to come into a wilderness that is devoid of really any structure outside of what the community creates themselves; and then what can be created can be changed, if they want to experience a storyline that's been seen on another server, but you know you're fighting a dragon because you're near a mountain and the other server's fighting a Kraken because they're near the coast and you want to fight that Kraken because of its drop table. If you want to meta it or because you just want that under your belt: to be the server first to take out that Kraken and you have yet to develop the node there, you know it's incumbent upon you to manifest that in the game. – Steven Sharif
- Livestream, 2021-06-25 (1:35:08).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (23:29).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (37:17).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- Livestream, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (58:18).
- Livestream, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Livestream, 2020-03-28 (1:02:46).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (44:10).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (59:23).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (28:02).
- Livestream, 2018-07-09 (47:17).