Creatore del carattere
Avremo una vasta gamma di modifiche già dall'uscita.
Sarà possibile selezionare la voce del personaggio da opzioni predefinite.
Vogliamo che ci sia molta libertà per permettere alle persone di esprimere la loro identità, per giocare di ruolo come vogliono per quanto riguarda l'aspetto. Ci saranno dei parametri con i quali potrete modificare un personaggio. Vogliamo che la cultura e l'identità delle razze esista in modo da renderle facilmente identificabili rispetto ad altre culture ed altri giocatori. Per questo motivo dobbiamo avere uno spettro sul quale possano esistere. Ci saranno un sacco di pettinature e tatuaggi da provare . Sarete in grado di gestire le proporzioni del viso, delle ossa, dell'altezza, larghezza e percentuale di massa grassa. Potrete aggiungere peli corporei in diverse parti del corpo. Se vorrete avere dei peli sui piedi, potrete farlo. – Steven Sharif
- I modelli dei Character sono realistici.
- Il giocatore vedrà un personaggio generico primad delle modifiche.
- I giocatori potranno rendere il loro personaggio sovrappeso, magro, muscoloso.
- I design dei personaggi avranno influenze di diverse culture, come quelle Europee, Africane e Asiatiche.
- Le Lolis non saranno nel gioco.
Gli slider offrirannp flessibilità nelle modifiche.
- Si potrà aggiungere del pelo in diverse parti del corpo.
- Struttura ossea.
- Non potrete fare personaggi alti due centimetri.
- Percentuale di massa grassa.
- Altezza delle sopracciglia.
- Tipi di corporatura.
- Ci saranno "slider per tette".
- Questi saranno relativi alla razza del personaggio.
- Le proporzioni non saranno ridicole.
- Colore degli occhi.
- Colore della pelle.
- Colore dei capelli.
Oggetti cosmetici che producono effetti cosmetici all'interno del gioco saranno disponibili.
- Fuochi d'artificio.
- The dyeability of costumes depends on the specific costume.
Outside of wanting to keep maybe some identity from a lore perspective; for example if you have like a white lion's suit of armor, you may not want that white lion suit of armor to be black or blue. So, it's possible. It depends on the costume itself. – Steven Sharif
- Create and save characters for use in the full game.
- This was previously slated for Alpha-1.
As we develop our character creation screen we'll implement that into arena mode. So can create characters there, save those characters. When you make a character in Ashes you can port over that save. – Steven Sharif
I would like to have the option for players to go in spend time, create characters save that character and then have it available in their suite their character creation suite as an option to preload at launch that they can take that's those settings and launch the character. I would love for there to be community rewards and competitions for the best made characters that we could do like a monthly kind of thing around and/or additionally I'd like for there to be implementation of housing and a housing suite that you can save your furniture load out as well for building out the interior of housing. I don't know if we'll be able to get to that. It is a cherry on top of the icing. And we'll see how the schedule looks with that regard. – Steven Sharif
- What a character looks like.
- Successi and server firsts.
- Info on a player's class.
- Character's back story via journal entries (that are shared publicly by the player).
- Traits can be applied that describe a character's history.
You will have a unique homepage for each character and that homepage will be able to be customized by the user to display unique information. It will have a small out-of-game RPG component where you can construct background and traits and stuff like that. – Steven Sharif
That's part of the character sheet desire for us which hopefully will be accessible in game as well by opening a browser through our UI where you can get back history of a character that that character has input themselves into journal entries that they may choose to share with others... For role play perspective we want people to be in depth with their characters. – Steven Sharif
The player can manage what info is shown on the character page.
- There is a minimum length of three for a character name.
- In-game a character's name is displayed above their head. This can be the first or last name.
- Tulnar race does not have sub-types, instead, players will be able to customize the appearance of Tulnar characters.
- Players will have dials to adjust the reptilian, mammalian, humanoid, and other attributes of their Tulnar character in the Character creator.
- Tulnar do not equal furries.
- There are bestial components that can be scaled up when creating a Tulnar character.
Tulnar do not equal furries, but there are definitely some bestial components that you can scale up when you're creating your Tulnar character, so you could max that setting I guess. Whether or not that would give you what you would think of as a furry, I guess it's going to be up to your interpretation of what a Furry is. – Steven Sharif
- Racial skins transform the race of the character to that skin. The original racial appearance of the character is entirely replaced.
- Racial skins can be toggled on and off.
There are plans to create other racial skins.
- Some potential future ideas include undead and werewolf (lycan) skins.
- Costumes are not gender locked.
- Costumes are one piece outfits that cover an entire (gear) set.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off.
- This may happen automatically during battles to increase performance.
- Gear is intended to be realistic in appearance.
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
Your base look for the character can be pretty boring, but what Steven gave us a challenge with from day one was to make sure even the base look, the t-shirt and pants, looked amazing... This is your zero character, if you will... Then you can go in and customize everything from the shoulder pads to the elbow pads, the belt that goes around them; do you want duel belts, you want to harness the clothes in the front. So every piece you see on here you can actually customize that at the front end. So what we do is we scale that up from zero, ten and twenty... We scale it up and we customize it; and then I want to really stress that each one of those looks as you progress is different. We're not just repurposing the same armor pieces. We're making unique sets that complement each other as you progress. – Mat Broome
You can actually have three different types of themes: You have plate, you'll have leather and you'll have robe. So for every armor set that we're showing at each one of those tiers, you're actually gonna have nine unique looks to pick from. – Mat Broome
- Livestream, 30 june 2017 (9:28).
- Livestream, 30 June 2017 (09:43).
- Livestream, 8 May 2017 (48:49).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (53:40).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (15:18).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (13:39).
- Livestream, 8 may 2017 (47:35).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (51:19).
- Livestream, 30 june 2017 (11:21).
- Livestream, 30 june 2017 (10:04).
- Livestream, 30 june 2017 (10:27).
- Livestream, 30 june 2017 (12:39).
- Livestream, 30 june 2017 (13:13).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (48:45).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (54:32).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (28:22).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (32:14).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (18:48).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (58:51).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:10:44).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:05:10).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (40:31).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (30:51).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (13:59).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (28:50).
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (6:30).
- Livestream, 8 may 2017 (48:39).
- Livestream, 31 oct 2017 (48:39).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (2:45).
- Livestream, 30 May 2017 (16:51).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (20:17).
- Livestream, 30 June 2017 (15:10).
- Livestream, 23 August 2017 (31:29).
- Interview, 15 April 2019 (20:15).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (3:12).
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (1:04:04).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (1:42:43).
- Kickstarter 12k+ backers.
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (4:47).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Vestments of the Runecarvers.
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (5:28).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (22:33).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (53:43).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (50:29).
- Livestream, November 22 2019 (1:08:05).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (54:56).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (9:47).
- Livestream, 3 September 2017 (48:56).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:34:46).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (20:19).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:59).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:33).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:58).